FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

For more information, contact

Sean J. Jordan
    Sales/Marketing Director
    Dabel Brothers Publishing
    [email protected]
    (770) 917-1946

Wednesday, December 5th, 2007

DABEL BROTHERS LAUNCH NEW ONLINE STORE WITH TWO EXCLUSIVE 'A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE' ART PRINTS & A 'DRESDEN FILES' POSTER
    Dabel Brothers Publishing's online storefront offers fans of George R. R. Martin and Jim Butcher the chance to order three never-before-seen, stunning pieces of artwork… just in time for the holidays!

Fans of George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire and Jim Butcher's The Dresden Files have something special to look forward to this holiday season.

That's because the Dabel Brothers announced that with the re-opening of their official online storefront, they're offering an exclusive poster and two limited edition art prints featuring beautiful, never-before-seen artwork… just in time for the holiday season!

The two art prints feature characters from George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire novels. One print shows Ned Stark, leaning against a tree in the quiet of the godswood and cleaning his sword as the autumn leaves fall around him. The other shows Sansa Stark, sitting in the softly falling snow and building an icy miniature castle for herself. Each print features a lovely black border and a brief quote from the text that evokes the scene from which each illustration is inspired.

The poster features Harry Dresden from Jim Butcher's The Dresden Files, in a scene fans of the novels will likely remember, as Harry Dresden is attacked by a toad demon named Kalshazzak and is left out on the street, in the nude, with his date. (After all, a date with Harry Dresden is an invitation to expect the unexpected!) The poster depicts the exciting climax of the battle, as Harry channels the power of a storm and blasts the demon with a bolt of lightning.

Each poster and art print measures 18x24 inches. The Dresden Files poster will be printed on heavy, glossy paper that is suitable for framing or simply for decorating a wall, for the nice price of $14.99, plus shipping. The A Song of Ice and Fire art prints are printed on high quality stock with a clear varnish to protect the print over time. Each is suitable for framing and limited to only 500 pieces, for a cost of $24.99, plus shipping. In order to keep the art prints and posters from being torn or bent, the Dabel Brothers are shipping each order flat, between two thick pieces of cardboard. Posters will be carefully rolled and shipped in packing tubes. And the Dabel Brothers are guaranteeing all orders placed by December 15th *for delivery in time for Christmas, which means these prints can make great holiday gifts for the George R. R. Martin and Jim Butcher fans alike!

"We've had great success with these posters and art prints before, and the fans have been begging us to do another one," explained Les Dabel, Vice President of Dabel Brothers Publishing. "We're thrilled to be offering these, especially since they have turned out to be such top quality illustrations!"

Those interested in ordering these exclusive poster prints can visit http://www.dabelbrothers.com to place their orders by clicking on the "Dabel Brothers Store" tab.

Retailers interested in carrying these prints in their stores should contact Derek Ruiz ([email protected]) for order and pricing information.

For more information on Dabel Brothers Publishing, its products and its partners, please visit http://www.dabelbrothers.com.

About Dabel Brothers Publishing

Dabel Brothers Publishing, LLC is a comic book studio dedicated to bringing many of the best and most popular novels in the world of fantasy to the comic book medium. With a passion for authenticity and a firm respect for the original text, the Dabel Brothers work hard to ensure that their adaptations build upon and enhance the worlds of popular works in a manner that longtime fans and new readers alike can enjoy.

The Dabel Brothers first became known for their stunning adaptation of George R. R. Martin's The Hedge Knight in 2003. Since then, they have produced over a dozen different titles that have adapted novels by major, bestselling authors, including Orson Scott Card, Raymond E. Feist, Robert Jordan, Tad Williams, Richard A. Knaak and Robert Silverberg. The Dabel Brothers also produced the first six issues of Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter, which they published through Marvel Comics. The hardcover graphic novel collecting these issues went on to become the bestselling graphic novel of 2007 with only a single month's worth of sales.

In 2008, the Dabel Brothers will produce and publish several more comic book adaptations of novels by major bestselling authors, including Dean Koontz's Frankenstein: Prodigal Son, George R. R. Martin's Wild Cards and Jim Butcher's The Dresden Files. All of these titles will be collected into graphic novel collections in conjunction with Del Rey Books, an imprint of Ballantine Books.

More information about Dabel Brothers Publishing can be found at http://www.dabelbrothers.com.

Copyright 2007, Dabel Brothers Publishing, LLC. All Rights reserved.

All trademarks and titles are the property of their respective owners.

The statements contained within this document are considered "forward-looking statements"

and may not reflect upon the actual future performance of Dabel Brothers Publishing, LLC.

Blog Entries
    Love the first two

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before. ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Re:

I'm happy you like it, Dark Muse my friend This is only just the beginning

Blog Entries
    By the way, you would not happen to be over at the Fantasy Forum would you? I noticed one of the posts you had here was the same as one I had read over there about Dean Koontz and Fankenstien.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before. ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Re:

Yes, it's me, I always make sure that fantasy/scifi fans like me are not missing out

You read Dean Koontz? He's very happy and excited about what we've done with his Frankenstein adaptation

Blog Entries
    Yes I thought it was you, of coruse I just now noticed that you had the same useer names LOl, anyway you can find me over there as Dragon Song.

No I have not acutally read his work before, but I do plan to start reading his work.

Nice work. I want to read these books, but I'm afraid there's just too much to read. I've seen that there's like 5-6 books, each on about 800-1200 pages!
    Last edited by Nico87; 12-06-2007 at 08:01 PM.

Actually, in Martin's series only four books are currently out and while they're long I guarantee you that you'll zip through them in days. They're quite addicting.

Blog Entries
    God, I've been waiting for the next one to come out. Its so reminiscent of when Terry Brooks was writing the Shanara ones the first three were beautiful. I read them when I was 6 -15. Thanks for the link, cause it makes me feel like maybe just maybe it will come out soon.

I just joined the sci-fi forum the other day, and its not bad. I don't know it like this one yet. I go under the same name there.
    "I am glad to learn my friend that you had not yet submitted yourself to any of the mouldy laws of Literature."
    -John Muir

"My candle burns at both ends; It will not last the night; But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends - It gives a lovely light"
    -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Re:

Dragonsong? I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you my friend Please let me know what you think after you finish reading it.

Nico87 my friend, just as Dark Star posted, these books are addictive. Tell you what, go to the bookstore when you get a chance and pick up A Game of Thrones from the shelf, and while you're there, sit down in one of the couches and read the prologue and you'll see what we mean Looking forward to hearing "Wow, The_Khan, Dark Star, I read the prologue and I couldn't stop, I got hooked and bought the book, I stayed up all night reading..." and so on and so on, LOL

B-Mental my friend, as you wait for the next book, I encourage you to pick up Steven Erikson's Gardens of the Moon