Thread: POint Of VIew- Frankenstein

Post POint Of VIew- Frankenstein

I haveto write a 4-5 page essay on the The different point of views of Frankenstein and why they are important! PLease can somene please help me.. Im beggin! please! I have to get this paper done today! PLEASE!

Question?
    Why are there different point of ciews in the novel?
    Why are those point of Views impoortant?

I thinkt aht there are different views because there are always to sides to every story. If we just let Victor tell the story, then all we would know about the monster was that he brutally murdered a little boy (William), framed a woman, killed a bride, and a young gentleman. All the reader would get from this story is that anything not made by God, or anything different or even anything ugly was evil. (Ever see a disney movie, why is it the good guys are always pretty whle the villians are ugly? Because thats how most humans see things.) But by explaining why the monster did what he did we learn that not only did Victor create a body, but he created something with emotion. Something that could love and be loved, that cried, that became angry and that learned. Through this we learn that humans were responsible for driving the creature to that point (No one is born/created evil. A person can only take so much.) that he came to the conclusion that his very exsistance was to suffer and that humans were there to enforce that law of the universe. The creature in my opinion is one of the most human and tragic characters of all literature. He didn't want to be alone.

These views are important simply because we would just assume that the monster was a soulless beast.

Sorry if there are any spelling errors! I wrote it pretty fast plus I'm only twelve. (Sorry if by saying that I take the sanity away from this website. Since most websites and forums and televison shows pretend to care if some third grader is popular.)