Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Draw the Person Above You.

Oh gosh! It disappeared. (

I'll just make another one.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."

To go wrong in one's own way is better than to go right in someone else's" - Dostoevksy

Yeah, the same has happened to me. Have been trying to save one but it doesn't seem to be working....oh I have lost such a fine picture that I made in all those tries.

I sang of leaves, of leaves of gold, and leaves of gold there grew.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."

To go wrong in one's own way is better than to go right in someone else's" - Dostoevksy

Wow, I am still not able to save my pictures. Whenever I click on 'click here' this is what comes 'http://artpad.art.com/artpad/painter/?undefined'. Does anybody else get the same link?
    I sang of leaves, of leaves of gold, and leaves of gold there grew.

Quote Originally Posted by Pensive View Post
    Yeah, the same has happened to me. Have been trying to save one but it doesn't seem to be working....oh I have lost such a fine picture that I made in all those tries.

I feel you, Pense.

Whenever I try to get the URL, the original page always comes out, the one with a blank canvass, so my drawing is nowhere to be seen. What I just did was just take a screenshot of the page, and upload it in Photobucket.

Blog Entries
    Laindessiel, I love the portrait, it's pretty close actually. except I have longer hair...here's my interpretation of you http//artpad.art.com?k58pm86u230
    "O reason, reason, abstract phantom of the waking state, I had already expelled you from my dreams, now I have reached a point where those dreams are about to become fused with apparent realities: now there is only room here for myself. "
    -Louis Aragon

A FLEECED MONSTROSITY aBIGsheep's Avatar
    The worst feeling in the world isn't loneliness, it's being forgotten by someone you can't forget.

Humourous!That portrait drawn is cute.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234