Thread: What Philosophy For Me Is!

Smile What Philosophy For Me Is!

Dreaming of rains in deserts, morning dew signing on my face, watching the blue moon till I tire my neck, gazing at the infinite, the mere but substantial gap between every shower and a blossom, flowering through gales and storms, beautifying the dark mystique, nurturing the bare and the frozen... looking for the bright in every silhoutte and loving the dark, rebel and dreaming rebels, jealous, zealous, questing the roots of existence and digging for the answers therein, questioning god and religion, society and freedom, meditation and politics, rage justified by a bit more of love.... anti-ing every bit of bull**** set into me courtesy of society and religion, spreading fragrance and memiors, love and truth, to destiny and henceforth, the aim contradicting my resolution to live in the present and not to dreamer, determination to leave the world a better place.....elusive...changing and changing the world around... every morning and night, light and dark, a ray that shimmers between faith and glory, hope and falsehood....a dissident and a visionary, exploring life and what lies therein, daring to look within, daring to look and listen and not merely pretend and hear, whispers and breezes flowing, spontaneous, imagining the un-imagined, sacrificing life for the cause un-heard of, emphasizing the MY of my life and undermining the same always, never wary developing and ridiculing and dreaming and doing, and searching profoundly for what lies within me, surfacing underneath the lifeline between life and death, every rain rained and heart ache, tears shed and life torn, smile cast.... I am ME, more than anything else, and I am proud for the same!!

Think Different! Think yourself!

Quite poetic.

You really sound more of a poet than a philosopher. You indeed seem to have been lost in the world, in the beauty of everything indeed, and there is a world caved out by you wherein you find things to glory in. Nothing there is worried about. You weave beautiful dreams and get immersed in it.

You immersed me too in your dreamy world.

“Those who seek to satisfy the mind of man by hampering it with ceremonies and music and affecting charity and devotion have lost their original nature””

“If water derives lucidity from stillness, how much more the faculties of the mind! The mind of the sage, being in repose, becomes the mirror of the universe, the speculum of all creation.