Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Where Have They Gone To?

Thinking...thinking! dramasnot6's Avatar
    I miss her too!!! I hope she is well...
    I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of anything than of a book! When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.

Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

Isn't it kathycf?
    Do, or do not. There is no try. - Yoda

laudator temporis acti andave_ya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    yeah, I hope she's ok. Much missed, kathy!
    "The time has come," the Walrus said,
    "To talk of many things:
    Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
    Of cabbages--and kings--
    And why the sea is boiling hot--
    And whether pigs have wings."

Blog Entries
    come back kathy!
    "Come away O human child!To the waters of the wild, With a faery hand in hand, For the worlds more full of weeping than you can understand."
    W.B.Yeats

"If it looks like a Dwarf and smells like a Dwarf, then it's probably a Dwarf (or a latrine wearing dungarees)"
    Artemins Fowl and the Lost Colony by Eoin Colfer

my poems-please comment Forum Rules

Where's Cookie?
    the luminous grass of the prairie hides
    feet lovely and still as sleeping doves,
    porcelain bones strong enough to carry a life,
    but weighty and unmovable
    As black Dakota hills.
    ~ Riesa

I dwell... in a place that is perpetually inhabited by beings of my kind, Rockistas, we call us... and so we continue to live in that place, in a world that is eternally moving, swept by the torrents of musical wind.
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Where Have They Gone To?

It seems quite a number of litnet members are not paying visits to our beloved forums any longer, and perhaps this is also the reason why many of our beloved fellow litnetter appear to hav suddenly gone missing. Because of this, I have decided to create this thread in which we can all "page" our fellow litnet members; it is also requested that we all view this thread in order to know who is looking for us and give due attention to this people right away.

As for me, I would like to call the attention of the following people:
    (pardon me if the words are misspelled, I did this on a cell phone and had to shorten them)

I wonder where the wonderful kiz_paws is? Since she is quite an active member, I believe she should be around.
    How about Dikagami, who commented on my now-dormant blog a few months ago?
    Also caffeinecups, a fellow pinoy. Your recent activity was not so long ago from today. Just to keep you informed, I recognized you in the Calling All Filipinos thread; perhaps you might want to stop by.
    Packersfan--greetings to our dedicated baseball fan. didn't you have a different username when you started out? that's amazng! h0w wer u able 2 do that?
    Pensive! Hi..
    Recurra--I have never met you, but due to my participation in brief virtual taks with your 2 sisters I have come to know you. Also let me just inform you that you have been acknowledged in the Calling all Filipinos thread, and if you happen to stop by that would be just great.
    Malwethien!thank you for bravely showing up and intr0ducing yourself in fr0nt of d litnet c0munity as one pRoud filipino..the filipino c0munty in litnet is very pr0ud of you. In case you happen 2 dr0p by,do say a little hi..o isang pakumusta..
    Gadget Girl, you really surprised me today... where have you been?!
    Wish hard enough, I could turn it to what I like.

Fall Out Boy, "Tiffany Blews."

Blog Entries
    patience grasshopper, patience

ohh and btw imthefoolonthehill was on the other day looking for oldtimers, but he didn't get back on after one 30 minute session.
    Last edited by B-Mental; 11-06-2007 at 06:22 AM.
    "I am glad to learn my friend that you had not yet submitted yourself to any of the mouldy laws of Literature."
    -John Muir

"My candle burns at both ends; It will not last the night; But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends - It gives a lovely light"
    -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Blog Entries
    What happened to Bakiryu? I know she was moving or something but I didn't read carefully enough so I am not quite sure where she was off to but I hope all is well with her!!
    "...if you weren't smart enough to get a pedophile in a dress to put a small amount of water on the child’s forehead, then what the eff did you think was going to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by RoCKiTcZa View Post
    It seems quite a number of litnet members are not paying visits to our beloved forums any longer, and perhaps this is also the reason why many of our beloved fellow litnetter appear to hav suddenly gone missing. Because of this, I have decided to create this thread in which we can all "page" our fellow litnet members; it is also requested that we all view this thread in order to know who is looking for us and give due attention to this people right away.

Pensive! Hi..
    Hi!

I am here.
    I sang of leaves, of leaves of gold, and leaves of gold there grew.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalot View Post
    What happened to Bakiryu? I know she was moving or something but I didn't read carefully enough so I am not quite sure where she was off to but I hope all is well with her!!
    She was moving to North Carolina. I would suppose that she'll get "settled" before she comes back on here like she was before.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoCKiTcZa View Post

As for me, I would like to call the attention of the following people:
    (pardon me if the words are misspelled, I did this on a cell phone and had to shorten them)

I wonder where the wonderful kiz_paws is? Since she is quite an active member, I believe she should be around.
    How about Dikagami, who commented on my now-dormant blog a few months ago?
    Also caffeinecups, a fellow pinoy. Your recent activity was not so long ago from today. Just to keep you informed, I recognized you in the Calling All Filipinos thread; perhaps you might want to stop by.
    Packersfan--greetings to our dedicated baseball fan. didn't you have a different username when you started out? that's amazng! h0w wer u able 2 do that?
    Pensive! Hi..
    Recurra--I have never met you, but due to my participation in brief virtual taks with your 2 sisters I have come to know you. Also let me just inform you that you have been acknowledged in the Calling all Filipinos thread, and if you happen to stop by that would be just great.
    Malwethien!thank you for bravely showing up and intr0ducing yourself in fr0nt of d litnet c0munity as one pRoud filipino..the filipino c0munty in litnet is very pr0ud of you. In case you happen 2 dr0p by,do say a little hi..o isang pakumusta..
    Gadget Girl, you really surprised me today... where have you been?!
    RoCKiTcZa, what a kind and thoughtful person you are. Many thanks for even thinking about me. My comings and goings are somewhat limited due to a shared computer, but I kind of already spoke of it in my latest Blog entry (so I don't want to bore anyone) But yeah, thanks for your thoughts. You really do ROCK!
    Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty
    ~Albert Einstein

I dwell... in a place that is perpetually inhabited by beings of my kind, Rockistas, we call us... and so we continue to live in that place, in a world that is eternally moving, swept by the torrents of musical wind.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kiz_paws View Post
    RoCKiTcZa, what a kind and thoughtful person you are. Many thanks for even thinking about me. My comings and goings are somewhat limited due to a shared computer, but I kind of already spoke of it in my latest Blog entry (so I don't want to bore anyone) But yeah, thanks for your thoughts. You really do ROCK!
    Oh, there you are!!! I've read your blog; I think I understand now... I guess I just missed your wonderful comments, that's why! And indeed, how I missed you...

(bewildered)

what the hell is happening here? what's with the "i missed you" stuff.

(bewildered)

dancing before the storms baddad's Avatar
    lat.51.7,long.114.13,1140m above sea level
    ......*sniff*..........*sob*...................... oh to have such frail life, missed and mourned, knowing not what has adourned such lives that have once passed this way.........................................

........hehehe.....

....this place never gets old.........................

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew23 View Post
    what the hell is happening here? what's with the "i missed you" stuff.

(bewildered)
    It's a thread where litnet members can call on other litnet members who haven't logged on for a long time. Why, did you not miss me? I wasn't able to log in yesterday.