Buying through this banner helps support the forum!

View Poll Results: Tattoos--- good or bad

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Have tattoos and want more

11 29.73%
  • Don't have tats but want one

12 32.43%
  • have enough tats

2 5.41%
  • made a mistake, never again

1 2.70%
  • tattoos are disgusting

8 21.62%
  • what will society think of you

2 5.41%
  • full body tattoo right this way

1 2.70%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: Graffiti, Tattooes, and Piercings

Banned
    I have a tattoo right beneath my ribs, on my lower left back.

It is just a block of writing in a normal font and midnight black ink

Τώρα που ζω, θέλω να γδω τα πιθυμάω κι ορίζω,
    κι άμα, σα φύγω να με κλαίς,
    χάρη δε στο γνωρίζω.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Comedian View Post
    I'm sure they're all good.
    I agree. Just pick one.

Blog Entries
    I've decided that I'll never get a tattoo. If I find something that is so significant to me that I want it on my flesh, I'll get some scarification or a brand. Tattoos are too blasé now.
    "Personal note: When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare into the sun. So once when I was six, I did. At first the brightness was overwhelming, but I had seen that before. I kept looking, forcing myself not to blink, and then the brightness began to dissolve. My pupils shrunk to pinholes and everything came into focus and for a moment I understood. The doctors didn't know if my eyes would ever heal."
    -Pi

Blog Entries
    I've got 6-7 tattoos (depending how you look at it) and will continue to get more until it is no longer possible. Only one piercing though I want more but eh, I keep getting lazy. And I love and support graffiti.
    "We are animals with problems that no other animal has." - Radam J. Starkiller

Still, none.
    Friends trying to get me to have my ears pierced though.
    I sang of leaves, of leaves of gold, and leaves of gold there grew.

Blog Entries
    I should have a tattoo given my origins in Yorkshire. I'd like one, but I've got other stuff to pay for first. It's a long way down the list, and I'll perhaps never get one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulclem View Post
    I should have a tattoo given my origins in Yorkshire. I'd like one, but I've got other stuff to pay for first. It's a long way down the list, and I'll perhaps never get one.
    I asked my friend about tattoos because I hadn't paid much attention to them before I came to this forum, and then I noticed that there are a lot of tattoos where I live, and many tattoo parlors.

My friend said she knows of people on social security income whose electricity is being shut off because they haven't paid the bill, and they take what money they have to get another tattoo.

Blog Entries
    I love my tat, and I can't wait to add. I finally have an idea of what I want. Now all I need is the time and money

Quote Originally Posted by JuniperWoolf View Post
    I've decided that I'll never get a tattoo. If I find something that is so significant to me that I want it on my flesh, I'll get some scarification or a brand. Tattoos are too blasé now.
    Does it count as a brand if the oven door closed on my arm? After that I think I'm done with the whole burning skin thing if I can help it.
    Do, or do not. There is no try. - Yoda

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vonny View Post
    I asked my friend about tattoos because I hadn't paid much attention to them before I came to this forum, and then I noticed that there are a lot of tattoos where I live, and many tattoo parlors.

My friend said she knows of people on social security income whose electricity is being shut off because they haven't paid the bill, and they take what money they have to get another tattoo.
    Aye - priorities.

I once had my mates on that I had had a tattoo on my bum of a sword with a snake coiled round it after a drunken night out. Twenty years later my brother still thought I'd got it. I obviously didn't moon at people enough.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by papayahed View Post
    Does it count as a brand if the oven door closed on my arm? After that I think I'm done with the whole burning skin thing if I can help it.
    Hmm, I think it would only count if it formed some kind of design. Does the burn resemble a four-leafed clover or something like that?
    "Personal note: When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare into the sun. So once when I was six, I did. At first the brightness was overwhelming, but I had seen that before. I kept looking, forcing myself not to blink, and then the brightness began to dissolve. My pupils shrunk to pinholes and everything came into focus and for a moment I understood. The doctors didn't know if my eyes would ever heal."
    -Pi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulclem View Post
    Aye - priorities.

I once had my mates on that I had had a tattoo on my bum of a sword with a snake coiled round it after a drunken night out. Twenty years later my brother still thought I'd got it. I obviously didn't moon at people enough.
    I bet that that is there!

Actually, it wouldn't surprise me at all!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011