Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: Larry around the world! Cont- Uallachán!

in angulo cum libro Petrarch's Love's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Indeed I am still interested, I am from Ventura, California (southern California). And I'd take Larry to as many interesting places as possible
    Hey, this could work out really well if Adorero Dio is in Ventura. I'm planning a trip up to Santa Barbara sometime just after Christmas. Maybe I could just drop Larry off in Ventura along the way (at a coffee shop or some appropriately public place of course). Of course if A.D. would rather retain some anonymity I can pop him in the mail instead. We'll see when the time comes.

"In rime sparse il suono/ di quei sospiri ond' io nudriva 'l core/ in sul mio primo giovenile errore"~ Francesco Petrarca
    "Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."~ Jane Austen

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrarch's Love View Post
    Hey, this could work out really well if Adorero Dio is in Ventura. I'm planning a trip up to Santa Barbara sometime just after Christmas. Maybe I could just drop Larry off in Ventura along the way (at a coffee shop or some appropriately public place of course). Of course if A.D. would rather retain some anonymity I can pop him in the mail instead. We'll see when the time comes.
    hey go to las vegas nevada and there is a really cool mine tour the troll will wanna go there =)
    my b-day is on july, 18 so visit my blog now.... its.... PARTY TIME

Blog Entries
    Anonymity is a must, sorry- not because I want to be anonymous but because I am only 16 and my parents would never allow it. Sorry! But it would have been really cool to meet you but as it is I'm amazed my mom is even letting me give my address to an unknown stranger, so I count myself lucky.
    "O reason, reason, abstract phantom of the waking state, I had already expelled you from my dreams, now I have reached a point where those dreams are about to become fused with apparent realities: now there is only room here for myself. "
    -Louis Aragon

Blog Entries
    Anonymity is a must, sorry- not because I want to be anonymous but because I am only 16 and my parents would never allow it. Sorry! But it would have been really cool to meet you but as it is I'm amazed my mom is even letting me give my address to an unknown stranger, so I count myself lucky.
    Oh, of course. I had forgotten you were still so young, and your parents are absolutely right not to let you meet strangers from the internet (even for the noble purpose of leprechaun exchange!). Guess Larry will just have to endure another trip through the USPS.
    Last edited by Petrarch's Love; 11-03-2007 at 04:46 PM.

"In rime sparse il suono/ di quei sospiri ond' io nudriva 'l core/ in sul mio primo giovenile errore"~ Francesco Petrarca
    "Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."~ Jane Austen

Blog Entries
    Thats great Adorero. I've stuck you in after Petrarch. . Good to have you on board!
    "Come away O human child!To the waters of the wild, With a faery hand in hand, For the worlds more full of weeping than you can understand."
    W.B.Yeats

"If it looks like a Dwarf and smells like a Dwarf, then it's probably a Dwarf (or a latrine wearing dungarees)"
    Artemins Fowl and the Lost Colony by Eoin Colfer

my poems-please comment Forum Rules

Somewhere following my genetic imperative playing Chutes and Ladders with Time.
    Blog Entries
    Ha ha, I was contemplating participating in this, but Addy already did it for me, seeing as we live in the same town. You know I would just mutate Larry somehow anyways, so it's best that he'll be put into more mentally sane hands.

Tomorrow always holds the promise of something new and exciting. I am the Jetsons meet the Flintstones.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Adams View Post
    Ha ha, I was contemplating participating in this, but Addy already did it for me, seeing as we live in the same town. You know I would just mutate Larry somehow anyways, so it's best that he'll be put into more mentally sane hands.
    *note to Andydio- Dont let Lily near Larry!
    "Come away O human child!To the waters of the wild, With a faery hand in hand, For the worlds more full of weeping than you can understand."
    W.B.Yeats

"If it looks like a Dwarf and smells like a Dwarf, then it's probably a Dwarf (or a latrine wearing dungarees)"

Blog Entries

And were off!!!!!!!

Watch the post Virgil! Theres a Leprechaun on his way to you! Posted him today via registared post. Let us know when he arrives Virgil!
    W.B.Yeats

Blog Entries
    Yay !!

Larry has started his journey
    Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.

Be the change you wish to see

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Niamh View Post
    Watch the post Virgil! Theres a Leprechaun on his way to you! Posted him today via registared post. Let us know when he arrives Virgil!
    OK. Looking forward to it. I wonder how long it takes across countries? Now I got to start thinking about where to take him for pictures.
    LET THERE BE LIGHT

"Love follows knowledge." – St. Catherine of Siena

My literature blog: http://ashesfromburntroses.blogspot.com/

Suzerain of Cost&Caution SleepyWitch's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil View Post
    OK. Looking forward to it. I wonder how long it takes across countries? Now I got to start thinking about where to take him for pictures.
    I'm not sure about parcels but letters from Europe to the U.S. take around 5 days to a week.

I'd say here would be a good start:

http://nymag.com/listings/bar/motor-city-bar/
    Do, or do not. There is no try. - Yoda

Blog Entries
    Bon Voyage Larry! Have fun getting together an itinerary for him Virg. Just don't get him so drunk he falls off the top of the Statue of Liberty or something.

Blog Entries
    Bon Voyage Larry! Have fun getting together an itinerary for him Virg. Just don't get him so drunk he falls off the top of the Statue of Liberty or something.
    I've never been to the Statue myself. The line is always so long.

Quote Originally Posted by papayahed View Post
    I'd say here would be a good start:

http://nymag.com/listings/bar/motor-city-bar/
    Interesting. I wonder if they would mind someone taking pictures of a stuffed leprican in their bar? Might get my rear end kicked out.
    LET THERE BE LIGHT

"Love follows knowledge." – St. Catherine of Siena

My literature blog: http://ashesfromburntroses.blogspot.com/

Blog Entries
    Interesting. I wonder if they would mind someone taking pictures of a stuffed leprican in their bar? Might get my rear end kicked out.
    Good luck with that one! (what ever you do dont say the stuffed word in front of larry. He seems to thing hes real.)
    W.B.Yeats

Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast