Page 264 of 606 FirstFirst ... 164214254259260261262263264265266267268269274314364 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 9087

Thread: Love, Like, Hate or Dislike?

Blog Entries
    Human relation isnt the sole source of happiness. So i would have to say i like isolation/loneliness. Although for major periods of time it can have detrimental effects on a persons mind.

Foosball?
    'A bird may love a fish signore, but where would they live?'

--
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.

Blog Entries
    i hope you mean football because foosball, i cannot find it in the dictionary. i don't like football because i cannot understand how it works;i don't think i could ever play football in fact. but football players can be a really interesting subject!(just kidding!)

love?
    love is like a flower; it needs warmth and light as well as some space and care in order to grow. if you take care of it it grows and blossoms and you can taste its scent and touch its velvet surface and look at its bright colours. if you don't, it dies. and of course a flower has no meaning either if you don't give it to someone or have it growing next to another one. flowers are delicate. and so is love.

Blog Entries
    i love, love. But why is it, the girl you like, never likes you?

Freedom?

(Oh, and foosball is the miniature version of football, like...table tennis. google it!)

--
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.

Blog Entries
    for the same reason the boy you like never likes you and for the same reaon you like someone and he likes you and when you get together you are not sure if you want him...
    freedom is a gift and a curse. but i like paying the bii for things kile freedom. so basically, i love freedom.

music?
    love is like a flower; it needs warmth and light as well as some space and care in order to grow. if you take care of it it grows and blossoms and you can taste its scent and touch its velvet surface and look at its bright colours. if you don't, it dies. and of course a flower has no meaning either if you don't give it to someone or have it growing next to another one. flowers are delicate. and so is love.

Blog Entries
    There are but two means of refuge from the miseries in life: music and cats, ^_^
    Without music, i wouldnt be able to live!

Conversation with someone alot smarter than you?

--

Blog Entries
    depends on his character. i certainly like it if he/she is not agnorant etc. it could be very interesting and beneficial.

dating older people than you?(i am not the one to put the age limits!)

Blog Entries
    Haha, well that is quite the question..

Love to.I would go as high as 25, but i think cutting it off at the 8 years gap is sufficient enough

Knowing your time and date of death?

--

Blog Entries
    either hate it or love it. i would be full of fear, but it would push me to do some things i would otherwise postpone

dinner under the light of the moon, by the sea, listening to the sound of the waves...(ok i admit that was too romantic...)

Blog Entries
    haha... too romantic sounds perfect for me. I would love it!

Having the ability to live forever?

--

Blog Entries
    totally dislike it!!!life would have no meaning then!and God!imagine all these wrinkles!no man would like me because i would be too old and wise, i would end up being alone!!!!!!!!!!terrifying!!!

becoming a millionaire?

Blog Entries
    lol >_<..

becoming a millionaire would be great if its found itself to me. Although i think it would change who i am, so i would dislike it. I would much rather enjoy life than simply live for money. And im not a hedonist!

Going back through 12 years of school!?

--

I would hate that!

Cemeteries?
    "He lives most gaily who knows best how to deceive himself. Ha-ha!"
    - CRIME AND PUNISHMENT
    (Fyodor Dostoyevsky)

Blog Entries
    oh...isn't this a little creepy? i don't like that kind of places, they make me feel depressed...even dead i would not like to be there!better to be burnt instead!and i consider such places totally useless...

becoming famous as an actor/singer?

Blog Entries
    I love cemeteries, I find them serene and peaceful and beautiful. I love strolling through a cemetery

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before. ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Muse View Post
    I love cemeteries, I find them serene and peaceful and beautiful. I love strolling through a cemetery
    Ah, so your the zombie.

--