Page 964 of 982 FirstFirst ... 464864914954959960961962963964965966967968969974 ... LastLast
Results 14,446 to 14,460 of 14717

Thread: Would You??

A User, but Registered! tonywalt's Avatar
    Cayman Palms, Cayman Islands, Cayman Islands
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Muse View Post
    No that wouldn't bother me, as long as it was not in the house because I don't want the smell in my house.

Same question
    Yes.

What if it were a vaporiser with no smell, but they were smoking it - so you see the act of smoking and getting high? (just want to boil it down the only issue is the smell)

Blog Entries
    If they are an adult than that is their choice to make. LOL I never smoked myself but when I was in high school I hung out with all the stoners. The act of them smoking/getting high wouldn't really bother me. I have friends and a cousin that smokes.

Would you date someone who smoked cigarettes or e-cigarettes?

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before. ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Blog Entries
    hhm, I'm not a big fan of tobacco for health reasons. I would date them yes. I have no issue with E Cigs.

Would you be able to say that you have dated for longer than 6 months a guy subsequent to your 27th birthday who made 60% or less of your salary? If you, as you might, did not ask his salary, you very well may have had an idea. (I put the parameters in there for a reason....)

I'm not sure of your question. Do you mean sleep or have sex with? If sleep, I would, unless the other person wanted to cuddle so much that it would endanger my life. If you mean sex, that presents a more difficult personal problem. Clean and disease free? Not a sadist? Not a serial killer? A hating person?

You said stranger. I would prefer a female. Not that females are better than males. It's just my bonding preferences.

And if she was a nympho waitress from Los Angeles, California, like the one I spent time with in the past, there'd be no need for a money reward.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrc View Post
    I'm not sure of your question. Do you mean sleep or have sex with? If sleep, I would, unless the other person wanted to cuddle so much that it would endanger my life. If you mean sex, that presents a more difficult personal problem. Clean and disease free? Not a sadist? Not a serial killer? A hating person?

You said stranger. I would prefer a female. Not that females are better than males. It's just my bonding preferences.

And if she was a nympho waitress from Los Angeles, California, like the one I spent time with in the past, there'd be no need for a money reward.
    Ooops, I meant the question for females.

Blog Entries
    hhm, I'm not a big fan of tobacco for health reasons. I would date them yes. I have no issue with E Cigs.

Would you be able to say that you have dated for longer than 6 months a guy subsequent to your 27th birthday who made 60% or less of your salary? If you, as you might, did not ask his salary, you very well may have had an idea. (I put the parameters in there for a reason....)

I have but not subsequent to my 27th birthday. Wait. Not sure we made it six months.

Would you read a friends book and give honest feedback?
    Do, or do not. There is no try. - Yoda

Blog Entries
    Yes, and I've done so. I put the positve first, as we are friends - and that's more important than the book.

Would you ever own a restaurant, lets just say you were given it, but you had to run it on your own balance sheet thereafter?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    No. My business sense comes to a stop after I collect the small change from the corners of my wallet. Also, what's a balance sheet?

Would you use a friend's toothbrush?

Quote Originally Posted by Lykren View Post
    Would you use a friend's toothbrush?
    I don't think I would, irrational as I am, even though there's really no sound physiological reason not to, if the said friend doesn't happen to have a cold or some other catching disease. Well, I might use it to polish silverware...

Would you use a friend's credit card?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I would use Clopin's, he's rich and can afford it.

If you were going to the Met with me today, what would you suggest we see?

I would use Clopin's, he's rich and can afford it.

If you were going to the Met with me today, what would you suggest we see?
    Since the Metropolitan Opera doesn't appear to have anything on today, it will have to be the art museum. Lets see - it would be a long day :

After a quick glance, in order of interest:

Chinese Textiles - Ten Centuries of Masterpieces from the Met Collection
    Van Gogh: Irises and Roses
    Scenes from the Life of St. Martin - Franco-Flemish Embroidery from the Met Collection
    Korea - 100 Years of Collecting at the Met
    A Passion for Jade - The Heber Bishop Collection
    Discovering Japanese Art - American Collectors and the Met
    Sargent: Portraits of Artists and Friends
    Chinese Lacquer - Treasures from the Irving Collection, 12th–18th Century

Which would you be most interested in?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Probably the Japanese art and the Sargent and Van Gogh. I also want to see the Turners and Vermeers!

Would you wake up a friend whose apartment you were staying in, and who said they would take go with you to the met (museum), but kept hitting snooze?

Probably the Japanese art and the Sargent and Van Gogh. I also want to see the Turners and Vermeers!
    Turners!!!! Vermeers!!! I only glanced at the exhibitions, but of course there are loads of permanent works there I'd love to see. Turner is one of my absolute favourite artists, perhaps the favourite.

Would you wake up a friend whose apartment you were staying in, and who said they would take go with you to the met (museum), but kept hitting snooze?
    If I/we had a busy schedule planned, yes.

Would you rather see the Turners or the Vermeers?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Tough but probably the Vermeers. They have late Turners though! I will make both of them priority of course.

She's up now

Would you teach me how to cook?