Page 974 of 982 FirstFirst ... 474874924964969970971972973974975976977978979 ... LastLast
Results 14,596 to 14,610 of 14717

Thread: Would You??

I think that's a very thoughtful answer tyrion, and I appreciate it...

if you could spend 3-4 wks (or longer if you like) anywhere in the world doing anything you wanted, where (and when) would you go and what would you be doing?

oh, baby... ;-) Thank you, bounty, thank you so much, for this question. I feel as I've been waiting for it for a lifetime... The answer, of course, is any of several choice locations in the world where the local female population is <cough> "of interest" to me, and thus the answer to the second part of your question should be bleedin' obvious. :-0

Would you be with a woman who was not physically attractive to you if you liked who she was quite a bit?
    Obsessed with facial symmetry.

Blog Entries
    No, it would never work out for me; my first thought was "yes" if she had a large trust fund

Would you eat a raw snail with hot sauce on it for a dare

No, but I'd date the girl with the trust fund, dare or no dare. And I am of like mind, black sheep. Contrary to how some people portray it (in an effort to impress other, equally dishonest persons), physical attraction is not an extraneous or unnecessary part of being with someone.

Would you give up all the foods you like to eat if it meant you could lose all the weight you would ideally like to lose?

im within a few lbs of my ideal weight for life's activities right now, so nothing so drastic as giving up all the foods I like would be required to take care of 'em....going to bed without dinner for a night or three would do the trick nicely.

philosophically/theoretically speaking though, its a fun question. what might I value more--the enjoyment of eating, or the health/fitness of my body and the enjoyment that comes with that.

would you continue to read if every book you read, the last chapter was missing?

That is one of the most interesting and original questions we've had yet, not to mention thought provoking. The answer is yes. Without books I'd go mad. And, as I've mentioned elsewhere, I tend towards the poetic when it comes to prose, because for me the sound and feel of language is as important as the story it tells, thus never knowing the ending of a book would by no means defeat the purpose of reading. Then there is the stimulative and sedative effect on the brain. Yes, definitely keep reading, even if I never did learn it was Colonel Pepper in the drawing room with the candlestick.

Would you go on a date with your dream girl/guy if you knew in advance that at least once in the evening you'd break wind with alarming force and volume?

tough one---dignity is important and the chance for a second date might be riding on it...id say aye mayyyyyyyyybe if I could successfully forewarn the girl and turn the whole flatulent fiasco into a part of the evening.

tv and movies are replete with girls having to change clothes in the presence of their male counterparts on screen. the men initially turn around, but as often as not, seem to fail at completely staying that way. would you peek?

What kind of a question is that? Of course I would. Especially considering the girls in movies and television are gorgeous. Matter of fact, I'd have a stealth HD camera hidden in my collar, and when I ostensibly turned around, secretly be watching the girl on my phone.

And for my previous question, the all-important one about farting, there's no opportunity to warn the girl ahead of time and sort of smooth things over first. If you were going to go out with her, it would mean facing the moment of truth like a man--looking her right in the eye as you blasted one out, so loudly the waiter turned around in the midst of placing mixed drinks on the table next to you.

Would you buy me a cold drink on a hot day, a hot drink on a cold day, and an alka seltzer after three alarm chili?

almost too many variables to decide...you can say yes and hope she's a good sport, but if not, and she leaves horrified or there's no second date, you can think, ah okay, there's always more fish (even dream girls) in the pond, but if she tells other people you may be tainted forever...it might even depend on the girl or what youre doing on the date. a fun luvin' girl at the carnival after lots of junk food, compared to a sort of dignified lady type in the middle of a fancy restaurant. am I successfully dodging answering yet? smiles...

I say yes, yes and probably "BYOAS" laughs...

if you could get rich pulling a lip synching ruse like milli vanilli, would you do it?

No. Didn't the one dude kill himself?

Would you devote a weekend to a Walking Dead marathon?
    Do, or do not. There is no try. - Yoda

Blog Entries
    Yes I have done it before.

If there was a show that already had its final season and wasn't on anymore but people kept talking about how good it was, would you watch it via streaming or rental? Or just forget about it?

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before. ~ Edgar Allan Poe

hahahaha. I'm still trying to watch Breaking Bad.

If you could only take one trip this year whould you visit family (presuming you don't live near them) or take the opportunity to go on a great vacation?
    Do, or do not. There is no try. - Yoda

Not politically correct Pendragon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Go see my grandkids in Nashville for two weeks.

If you could have one wish granted for certain, would you risk asking?
    Some of us laugh
    Some of us cry
    Some of us smoke
    Some of us lie
    But it's all just the way
    that we cope with our lives...

I say yes...but the way the you worded that question makes me think you suspect that the granted wish would have some sort of terrible unforeseen consequence?

if you had a chance to go back in your life to live an event over and do it another way, would you? (and boy itd be fun to hear about the event)

No. Firstly, because I know I wouldn't be who I am now, living the life I am, if I changed anything. Second, because, as with the granting of wishes, there is no way of knowing in advance how things will turn out, so a do-over won't necessarily make things better. Of course, I did have this one girlfriend with a body whose every towering inch was like a trip to Guy Disneyland, and boy would I like to have another crack at her... See, that was a joke. Crack? I've got a million of 'em.

Would you rather have years of boring sex with a person you love, or years of incredible sex with a person you are emotionally neutral about? (Guys, please try no to be boring with this one.)