Thread: theory of never-ending life versus the theory of eternal life

Talking theory of never-ending life versus the theory of eternal life

Theory of never-ending life is something like you won't die. It's like you're like a vampire like Count Dracula who won't die for eternity unless expose to sunlight. Or you're like a Chevalier in the Blood+ anime wherein you will live a near-eternal life unless the blood of Diva or Saya will enter into your blood. Or you're the bount in one of the season in Bleach anime but you will still die if you're doll is much powerful than you. Despite the fact of the presence of theories about near-eternal life, we can still conclude that it's still has a flaw. But can we really get eternal life. The answer is yes, and that is through believing in Jesus Christ. He's the eternal life. But I would like to negate on the topic a little and I would like to clarify whether or not life is like a cycle or life moves straight forward. The near-eternal life would say that life is a cycle. Everything repeats itself. What had happened before will happen in the future. But, I would say in an eternal life, life moves straight forward and never go back. It depends on what we believe. Is it our life will be like a wheel, sometimes we are up and sometimes we are down. Or life moves on. Past is past, we must leave the past but still remember it and move on straight forward. For me, I would say, life moves straight forward.

Everything in relation to self, without exception, depends on what 'self' believes. If there is the slightest trace of doubt, then there is no belief - except the 'belief' that you are doubting.

When one truly believes, then there is no doubt that what one perceives as truth, is truth - to one's self. But this may not be an other's truth.

As we experience via the senses, we create our belief. This can change from subsequent experiences. Nothing we believe actually makes it so, except to ourselves.

Some believe in eternal life, or never ending life (don't really see the difference myself). And some do not.

Because no one has ever returned from passing beyond their earthly existence under accepted full empirical conditions to give a satisfactory account from which we can arrive at a scientific fact, all remains conjecture. And, it appears will remain so - until we gain, ourselves, that experience.

If one believes that life was created by an Intelligence (call it God, or what you will, and is not just an accident) for a purpose, there is probably a very good reason for the Intelligence to withhold that singular piece of knowledge - maybe to occupy our minds on its search, when we have nothing better to do with our very short allotted time than to waste it on pondering the unanswerable.

Having said that, what we do believe does have an affect on how we see, and live our lives here (or on this part of the journey; or circuit).

Therefore. all that remains is that we make the right decision for ourselves. Because if we don't get 'self' right, then we don't get relationship with life right, and then this all too short existence here we have been given will. amost certainly, be one of conflict and discord.
    Last edited by Midas; 10-16-2007 at 07:19 AM.

That was beautiful Midas..

Andrew33 Thank you for your comment, and I apologise for ignoring it until now.
    Thanks again. It's nice to know someone bothers to read and make comment positive, or negative. I will take both in my stride.

Blog Entries
    Midas, I agree with Andrew33. It truly is beautifully said.
    "All we are saying is give PEACE a chance." Beatles[/SIZE]
    Granny5's Blog
    http://www.online-literature.com/for...p?userid=35805

Well, thank you too Granny 5. I feel you are quite a young 'Grannie'? Or is it just young at heart. (will add you, with Andrew, to my favourite poster's list -smile)

Readind the lines written I too got to think over the eternity of life and immortailty of man.

I too beleive in the eternity of life, for man does not die even from a materialisitc perspective, for when man dies physically, his body is indeed immersed in things of nature, and indeed he may die in body but not in nature.

“Those who seek to satisfy the mind of man by hampering it with ceremonies and music and affecting charity and devotion have lost their original nature””

“If water derives lucidity from stillness, how much more the faculties of the mind! The mind of the sage, being in repose, becomes the mirror of the universe, the speculum of all creation.