Thread: Please Read- SubForum Notice

Blog Entries

Please Read- SubForum Notice

With an increase within the Personal Poetry Section of participants, and the constant springing up of new activities threads, we thought that a new sub forum dedicated to Poetic games and activies would be a good addition to the forum. All Poetry games, contests and activities have been moved from main forum to here.
    But like the other forums and sub-forums, there are a few things all participants must make note of:
    -Like everywhere else Forum Rules must be abided. Any Thread or post that appears to be breaching forums will be removed or deleted.
    -All Participants personal poetry that is not related to any games or activities must remain in the main Personal Poetry Section.
    -All Contests Eg Form Poetry Contest, are unoffical and should be treated as an activity or game.
    -Prizes are not allowed in any unofficial Contests.

Additional notes may be added so it is important to always watch this thread.

Enjoy!
    Niamh

Why not revive an old thread and give it life?

NB: It is important to note that Official Contests are those that are arranged and organised by the Online Literature Forum team only. For official Contests, keep you eyes posted on the sticky area of the Poetry Forum.
    Last edited by Niamh; 06-09-2008 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Edited to add NB. about Official Contests
    "Come away O human child!To the waters of the wild, With a faery hand in hand, For the worlds more full of weeping than you can understand."
    W.B.Yeats

"If it looks like a Dwarf and smells like a Dwarf, then it's probably a Dwarf (or a latrine wearing dungarees)"
    Artemins Fowl and the Lost Colony by Eoin Colfer

my poems-please comment Forum Rules

Blog Entries
    Just a little note.
    Please add any threads that involve themes and group involvement into the Poetry Games and Contests Sub-Forum. That includes any thread that involves more than one individuals poems I.E Your poems inspired by Music etc.
    "Come away O human child!To the waters of the wild, With a faery hand in hand, For the worlds more full of weeping than you can understand."
    W.B.Yeats

"If it looks like a Dwarf and smells like a Dwarf, then it's probably a Dwarf (or a latrine wearing dungarees)"

Blog Entries
    Bump!
    W.B.Yeats

Blog Entries
    Request for all participants in the following unofficial contests; Subject, Form, Picture and Minimalist
    If possible could all judges please select a winner by the 10th of each month for publication in the Lit Net Monthly News

Thank You
    The Litnetter