Thread: Someone Please Help Me With This...asap

Exclamation Someone Please Help Me With This...asap

Alright So Here's The Deal, I've Got An Exam Over This Book DUE REALLY SOON, And I Really Really Need Someone Who Knows This Thing Very Well, Inside And Out, To Possibly Help Me Through This Exam. I'm Not Looking For An Easy Way Out Of Doing My Own Work...ok Here's The Story

I'm In Homeschool Right Now, I Was Supposed To Have Already Graduated But My School Is Extremely Slow On Sending Me My Work, And They Just Sent Me My Whole Senior Year Of English About A Week Ago...and Yet Im Supposed To Start College In Three Weeks. The College Has Agreed To Await My Transcript For A Later Date As Long As I Can Graduate B4 I Start My Classes. So Its Not That I Dont Want To Do My Work, Its The Fact That I Have 5 More Exams To Do (5 More Exams, An Exam With Each Book) And I Just Dont Have Time To Read Everything. So If There Is Anyone Out There That Is Willing To Help Me Out I Would Greatly Appreciat It, Im Not Asking For Someone To Give Me The Answers, Im Just Looking For Someone Who Can Point Me In The Right Direction For Them, So If You're That Someone Who Can Help Me Then Please Send Me A Message And Let Me Know Asap Please Please Please!!!! Im Desperate!!!

I just read this book a week ago for a correspondence course test. if you list your questions i may be able to help.

*HERE IS JUST A FEW OF THEM, LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE STILL WLIING TO HELP WITH ALL OF THEM, YOUR HELP WILL BE GREATLY GREALT APPRECIATED!!!

*How do the Prologue and the Epilogue help to shape the structure of the novle?

*Compare and contrast the characters Frankil Blake and Godfrey Ablewhite as they appear in Gabriel Batteredge's First Period narrative.

*Why does Godfrey burn the paper that Rachel wrote saying he is innocent? Infer what this reveals about his personality.

*After reading Rosanna's letter, Blake tries to account for how the paint got on his nightgown without his knowledge. Why does Betteredge say that neither drunkenness nor sleepwalking can explain it?

*According to Sergeant Cuff, what are the two sides to Godfrey Ablewhite's life?

i know this was put in 2007 but i'm under the same circumstance now and i was wondering if anyone could help me i have the same questions i need the answers to

I'm in the same situation as well.. Graduation is in a month and I've got 3 books to read that I only got 2 weeks ago. If anyone could help me out as well it would be greatly appreciated.

Hey trust me i've had the same problem i promised my friend i'd do it for her but anywyas i have a half solution. I can answer most of the pride and prejudice questions cause i actually read that one but here are some links that will require u to spend a little time on but it is another message board. The answers can be found here.

for pride and prejudice : http://mb.sparknotes.com/mb.epl?b=533
    for the moonstone : http://mb.sparknotes.com/mb.epl?b=2292
    unfortunately the tewlfth nigth and pygmalion are not as succesful. I can help a little on the twelfth night because i am in AP english and we did sonnets but pygmalion i have no clue

on enotes.com there is a lot of info about both Pygmalion and the twelfth night, have to sign up for free membership, though. great info after you sign up, did all my work for both books in a hour.