Thread: Seeking a meaning

Seeking a meaning

I am a seeker. I do not mind you call me by whatever isms-idealism, realism. materialism, spiritualism. That is enteriely your problem to classify me, categorize me, classify me, laber me. I am like a folk singer in a pastoral setting, a free wanderer, a maverick.

I am a seeker. My birth is a happening, a sudden flash of something. That I did not exist before and I will not after a cerain length of time. I am very much sure of the futility of what i am doing. All these works have no meaning.

Yet I am attached to everything. But when I am alone I start meditating over a variety of subjects. Wha I am here. And am I over upon at death as I am existant at birth. All these questions harrow me. I find no place anywhere. I want to be ansewered.

This curiosity to arrive at the answer to the question I am always obsessed with is why I am here.

When I have this question a thousand questions crop up endlessly ? With the question-why I am here - so many questions as why the rest of other humanbeings, animal beings and vegetative beings are here. If everything is a passe and will have to wind up ultimately why this continued worry.

We have insatiable desires that go endlessly. Are all these desires worth desiring?

Again a qeustion crops up what I am seeking? More and more riches and assets? More wealth, name, fame. power, love, compassion, space? Yes I am seeking all of them together with something different> While the rest get tangled by these important attributes of life.

I am seeking some other things in addition to those materials everyone run after.

May be or May be not I am seeking God. I do not Know for certain that all that I am seekihg is material or immatrial . Maybe they are forces of nature or what I am intimately seeking is within a boundary of nature or it does exist beyond I do not know at all.

Order is what I am seeking afterall. Maybe there is an aget that order things out of mayhem. Maybe the source of this all is God. Or maybe not. I am seeking.

“Those who seek to satisfy the mind of man by hampering it with ceremonies and music and affecting charity and devotion have lost their original nature””

“If water derives lucidity from stillness, how much more the faculties of the mind! The mind of the sage, being in repose, becomes the mirror of the universe, the speculum of all creation.

yes, that's me, your friendly Moderator 💚 Logos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Moved from the "Religious Texts" forum. Please see its rules:
    http://www.online-literature.com/for...31&postcount=3
    Forum » Rules » FAQ » Tags » Blogs » Groups » Quizzes » e-Texts »
    📚 📚 📒 📓 📙 📘 📖 ✍🏻 📔 📒 📗 📒 📕 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚

whos opinion is it moderator if this should be in relgious texts? of course he should obey you! you are authority but isnt it his personal idea to put this not in relgious forums for a reason? was he trying to broaded our minds with his beloved seekings?

yes, that's me, your friendly Moderator 💚 Logos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Opinion has nothing to do with it, but the forum rules do. Did you read them?
    Forum » Rules » FAQ » Tags » Blogs » Groups » Quizzes » e-Texts »
    📚 📚 📒 📓 📙 📘 📖 ✍🏻 📔 📒 📗 📒 📕 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚