Thread: Islam

Islam

I'm a Catholic, Christian, and I don't think that my religion is better than someone else, but there are some things I don't understand. Maybe it's better to say I'm not familiar enough with them. I don't have nothing against any kind of people, no matter of their race, nationality or religion.
    So, what I need is an open minded Muslim who would, please, explain to me what is written is Ku'ran about holly war; against anybody who is a threat to them. I don't know what is written in Ku'ran, I have never read it, but when I hear that someone who made suicide and took to death 20 people with them, is celebrated and people are praising Allah, saying he did that for his religion; I just can't believe in that!!! Is it wrong interpretation of Kur'an, or what, I don't know, so please, make it clear to me.
    Logos and Scher, if you think that this could offend somebody, please delete it or close it. I will say again, I just don't understand some things, my attentoin is not to offend somebody. Thank you.
    And please, don't argue, respect others opinion and religion.
    At thunder and tempest, At the world's coldheartedness,
    During times of heavy loss And when you're sad
    The greatest art on earth Is to seem uncomplicatedly gay.

To get things clear, they have to firstly be very unclear. But if you get them too quickly, you probably got them wrong.
    If you need me urgent, send me a PM

Blog Entries
    I am also very interested in the answers. How is the suicide bombing not suicide, which is condemned? I am in no way saying that all Muslims agree, but I think the perspective of a Muslim would really help. I disagree with blowing up an abortion clinic, but I understand what those “Christians” were thinking.

I'm Muslim and i don't know every single detail in the Qu'ran. what i know is that violence is frowned upon and what most terrorists are doing is using Islam as a cover to justify their acts. I recommend that you e-mail an Islamic website and you will get a more detailed and informed answer.

yes, that's me, your friendly Moderator 💚 Logos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bazarov View Post
    ....holly war; against anybody who is a threat to them.....but when I hear that someone who made suicide and took to death 20 people with them, is celebrated and people are praising Allah, saying he did that for his religion; I just can't believe in that!!!....
    Sorry, this refers too much to current political events.
    Forum » Rules » FAQ » Tags » Blogs » Groups » Quizzes » e-Texts »
    📚 📚 📒 📓 📙 📘 📖 ✍🏻 📔 📒 📗 📒 📕 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚