Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ... 374243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Get it off your chest!

Blog Entries
    I don't want school to end...
    Budding Reviewer and Social Critic...I have strong views on society lol. Check out my Blog at:
    http://brokegamers-indyben.blogspot.com/ For my game reviews and...
    http://indysocio.blogspot.com/ for my society critics.
    http://indybensmovies.blogspot.com/ for my movie reviews.

Blog Entries
    My phone is out of credit.
    My blue pen ran out of ink.
    My red pen ran out of ink.

Thank you for your time.
    For I have known them all already, known them all:
    Have known the evenings, mornings, afternoons,
    I have measured out my life with coffee spoons;
    I know the voices dying with a dying fall
    Beneath the music from a farther room.

So how should I presume?
    Eliot

Blog Entries
    I like cheese
    Budding Reviewer and Social Critic...I have strong views on society lol. Check out my Blog at:
    http://brokegamers-indyben.blogspot.com/ For my game reviews and...
    http://indysocio.blogspot.com/ for my society critics.
    http://indybensmovies.blogspot.com/ for my movie reviews.

Blog Entries
    If I can be permitted one moment of cliche, sensationalist, immature posesiveness, I`ve just got to get this out of my system -

Hands off!!!

*sigh of relief*
    "Personal note: When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare into the sun. So once when I was six, I did. At first the brightness was overwhelming, but I had seen that before. I kept looking, forcing myself not to blink, and then the brightness began to dissolve. My pupils shrunk to pinholes and everything came into focus and for a moment I understood. The doctors didn't know if my eyes would ever heal."
    -Pi

www.markbastable.co.uk
    Quote Originally Posted by JuniperWoolf View Post
    Have you ever been in a situation where someone truly aggregates you, so instead of standing there and yelling in their face you walk away and log on to litnet in a desperate attempt to distract your mind away from the situation?
    When I'm truly aggravated, it's very difficult for me to walk away and log on to litnet because that's usually where I am.

Procrastinator General *Classic*Charm*'s Avatar
    Leaning on this broken fence, between Past and Present tense
    Blog Entries
    Idiots. How do you not know how to reference in APA style by now?? You're third year science majors!! Have you never written a paper before?! Hot damn.
    I'm weary with right-angles, abbreviated daylight,
    Waiting for a winter to be done.
    Why do I still see you in every mirrored window,
    In all that I could never overcome?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Do you really think I can take a two week task and put it into a mere 3 days?!?!

To my non-official rival,

Stop trying to please everyone by taking credit for things that you didn't do! Even if you're not saying you've done those lovely deeds AT LEAST CORRECT PEOPLE WHEN THEY THANK YOU FOR THEM!!! If I was better at computers and such I would hack you and send out emails to everyone who's ideas I have stolen and APOLOGIZE FOR MAKING THEM FEEL LIKE THEIR WORK DOESN'T MATTER.

/rant

You are a poo head.
    Do, or do not. There is no try. - Yoda

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkBastable View Post
    When I'm truly aggravated, it's very difficult for me to walk away and log on to litnet because that's usually where I am.
    Haha, that's often the case with me too actually.
    "Personal note: When I was a little kid my mother told me not to stare into the sun. So once when I was six, I did. At first the brightness was overwhelming, but I had seen that before. I kept looking, forcing myself not to blink, and then the brightness began to dissolve. My pupils shrunk to pinholes and everything came into focus and for a moment I understood. The doctors didn't know if my eyes would ever heal."
    -Pi

No, I am not jealous of your new girlfriend; you were the one who said she was stoned every night, not me. If you were really happy with her, why do you keep calling me to tell me how happy you are with her. And no, I wouldn't sleep with you now anyway because you probably have caught something by now...You don't really think all of your friends hang out at your house when you're working to keep an eye out for you, do you

A Student
    Dating every guy you know I'm not friends with doesn't make me jealous, it makes you pathetic. You've cried after every relationship you've ever had because every guy I can't stand (and you've dated) has cheated on you or tried to sexually manipulate you. I told you this would happen. I told you when you dumped me that no other guy would see what I saw in you, love you how I did, care for you like I cared. I was right. Now you're stuck crying away your tear glands, calling me for comfort, falling back on any support I'm suprisingly still willing to give you because I told you you made a mistake. Tough luck. You dumped me, and this is what you have.

I've designated a special place in my "instant forwarding to voicemail and instant deletion of text messages" folder for you. I hope that makes you feel special.

ésprit de l’escalier DanielBenoit's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sorry, I don't hang out with ******* narcissists like you. I can always reassure myself of my superiority over you by reminding myself of the fact that while you play video games all day, I'm reading Joyce.
    The Moments of Dominion
    That happen on the Soul
    And leave it with a Discontent
    Too exquisite — to tell —
    -Emily Dickinson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVW8GCnr9-I
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckGIvr6WVw4

Blog Entries

Reason why I hate my Father -in law.

1,Liar

2,No shame or remorse of any trouble hes causes.

3, Borrow money never pay it back.

4,Two face (turn any argument about he actions, round on other people. For example: last 2 yrs of live in London, very argument, was my fault and even when I was no where near the situation).

5, Can't hold a job down.

6, He son get him job, borrow money from everyone then leave or get fire. but leave all debts son to pay.

7, Son give him car and run in ground within 2 months but it was good condition when he got car from he son.

8, Put bills in other people names eg: son and wife,does not pay bills then we get baliaffs letter or visit as he wife recently.

9, Wants everyone feel sorry for him.

10, Always think of himself.

11, My dad died 2007, if I still was live in London, I would of keep close eye on him and got him help, support also made sure that he in hospital need to be. My mum left my dad about 18 moths before he died.

Not with mother-in law for 2-3 months which personally think she better of with him.

Was seen my sister-in law other day, apparently let himself go.

I wish just died maybe sound harsh but I know my mother-in law feel sorry himself and help him or he come back tail between he legs and everything start again.

He is mainly reason why my partner move, which was good decision because we all are better people, house and school are better where we are now.

If we visit London he back in my mother -in law life, now do I reaction polite, be pretend he not here or walk out?

I don't how I would be able keep my mouth shut for long.

I am sorry if offended anyone with comment I made.
    Last edited by zoolane; 07-16-2010 at 08:56 AM.
    English my native language and have characterizes of dyslexia.

Copyright (C) 2011, Zoolane

I have pass by English Exam.

Why pester someone for... formality hater's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    How can they cancel our vacations this early? How do they expect us to focus in this scorching heat?
    Leaping and hopping like a frog now, but still have a long way to go before I get crowned as "King Frog"!