Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 1 of 54 1234561151 ... LastLast

Thread: Get it off your chest!

Blog Entries

Get it off your chest!

I thought this might be a good idea. Hopefully it doesnt go against forum rules.

Have something thats bugging you?

What about something thats annoyed or upset you?

Or if you just simply want to go 'AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

why not come here and get it off your chest! Just let it all out or simply rant till your hearts content.
    Last edited by Niamh; 05-31-2007 at 10:34 AM. Reason: misspelt word in title
    "Come away O human child!To the waters of the wild, With a faery hand in hand, For the worlds more full of weeping than you can understand."
    W.B.Yeats

"If it looks like a Dwarf and smells like a Dwarf, then it's probably a Dwarf (or a latrine wearing dungarees)"
    Artemins Fowl and the Lost Colony by Eoin Colfer

my poems-please comment Forum Rules

Why am I making silly mistakes in my creative writings? Why am I being such a freak in all English lessons? Why do I receive stunned looks if I get 16/20. Why can't I be considered another human being, making a mistake?

Why did she had to critisize me? Why did she have to make me feel embarrassed?

Why am I being so much expressive now a days? Why can't I keep my emotions within myself?

Why can't I shut my mouth up? And why do I have go on rambling about my crappy day?

And why do I have the answer of only this last question? Why can't I seem to answer other questions?
    Last edited by Pensive; 03-08-2007 at 07:38 AM.
    I sang of leaves, of leaves of gold, and leaves of gold there grew.

A good thread Niamh. I'll soon come up with my OOPPSS!!!!!!!!!!
    Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
    — Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

Blog Entries
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggg ggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh.

thanks, I actually feel a little better, though it was a silent scream and imaginary tearfest. good idea for a thread, I'll most likely be back.
    "Don't matter who they are, anybody sets foot in this house, they are company and don't let me catch you remarking on their ways like you were so high and mighty."

Great Idea and good thread >>> congratulations

mmm why is it when you become kind people treat you worse and when you treat them like **** they behave?

and one other thing one of my recent foes made her self my best friend in order just to become better than i am in every thing (Like gandalf and Sawron)>>>> ??? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarg h!!!!!!!!!

Thanks !
    Smile to the world and world Smiles Back!

Thinking...thinking! dramasnot6's Avatar
    Fabulous idea Niam! Thanks!

JDNFJHDSBFJHFDSFGBJHSKGBFSHJGBbgfjgbfjhgbhjfgbjfhg bfjhgbfjhgbjfhdgbjfhgbfjdgbfdjgbjfhgbfjdgbjhfgbfjh gbfdjhgbfdjhgbfdjhgbrifgrughusghnfdjkncm STUPID MATH TAKING UP MY DRAMA STUDY TIME!!!NIDFNJKNGFJDHGNFJHDGNF
    I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of anything than of a book! When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.

Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

Blog Entries
    rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......am SO SICK OF mean people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did they have to become unfair suddenly? Wasn't I and she the one to win? But no, she had to make her favourite class win. God curse this favouritism these teachers do.

I wonder if the teacher did it for the sake of favouritism or was there something else behind it? Behind this unfairness.

I hated this Sports Day. I really did. They shouldn't have made us play if Grade 10 was to made win.

Blog Entries
    why cant i just get a good night sleep? Does my body think i'm having a laugh when i say that i want to sleep till weel after ten am? Obviously it aint taking me seriously or why would i have woken up at 7.15am...on a saturday.... when i am not in work till 2!gurrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Come away O human child!To the waters of the wild, With a faery hand in hand, For the worlds more full of weeping than you can understand."
    W.B.Yeats

"If it looks like a Dwarf and smells like a Dwarf, then it's probably a Dwarf (or a latrine wearing dungarees)"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pensive View Post
    Why did they have to become unfair suddenly? Wasn't I and she the one to win? But no, she had to make her favourite class win. God curse this favouritism these teachers do.

I wonder if the teacher did it for the sake of favouritism or was there something else behind it? Behind this unfairness.

I hated this Sports Day. I really did. They shouldn't have made us play if Grade 10 was to made win.
    My, thats very unfair pensive!
    W.B.Yeats

Is there LitNetAnonymous? Adudaewen's Avatar
    before i start my complaint, i just want to say that i really love my job and i really do love the patients that i deal with, however having said that

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT THE DOCTORS MAKE THE DAMN RULES AND I DON'T CARE THAT YOU DON'T LIKE IT, THAT'S WHY YOU'RE IN THE PSYCH WARD! OBVIOUSLY WHAT YOU WERE DOING BEFORE DIDN'T WORK SO WHY NOT JUST GIVE HIS ORDERS A DAMN TRY!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS ODD, JUST BAD PARENTS AND SPOILED BRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, I really do feel better.
    "Who are a little wise
    the best fools be." John Donne

If a drop of water falls in lake there is no identity. But if it falls on a leaf of lotus it shine like a pearl. so choose the best place where you would shine..

Thinking...thinking! dramasnot6's Avatar
    Aww im sorry Pensive. Its terrible when you try really hard at something that is essentially hopeless, probably the worst kind of unfair.

*hands niam some chamomile tea for her sleep*
    I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of anything than of a book! When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.

Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dramasnot6 View Post
    Aww im sorry Pensive. Its terrible when you try really hard at something that is essentially hopeless, probably the worst kind of unfair.

*hands niam some chamomile tea for her sleep*
    Thanks drama. you are always the thoughtful one!
    W.B.Yeats

Quote Originally Posted by Niamh View Post
    My, thats very unfair pensive!
    Well, that's life. That's fate. I am trying to make myself believe it happens. But it hurts.

As flies to the wanton boys, "Are we to the Gods, they kill us for their sports?"

Quote Originally Posted by Niamh View Post
    why cant i just get a good night sleep? Does my body think i'm having a laugh when i say that i want to sleep till weel after ten am? Obviously it aint taking me seriously or why would i have woken up at 7.15am...on a saturday.... when i am not in work till 2!gurrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Didn't you by any chance have the simple Blackish Brown Tea? Whenever I have it, I always have sleeping problems.

Think of something wonderful, for example: You are a writer, wrote a wonderful novel and everyone is so pleased reading it. It may help.

Page 1 of 54 1234561151 ... LastLast