Thread: Hello!

Ludmila607
    Vivo en Uruguay.SOy docente y tengo dos hijos.Escribo poesia.Disfruto la musica y la naturaleza.

Hello!

Hi there! I been visiting this siter since almost three month and I am glad to recxeive online the Shakespeare s sonnets.I sometimes take a nice quizz wich I love to do!
    I love Literature, Philosophy and writing of course.
    I think that Shakespeare specially is the bigger Engish author , ir comes before Oscar Wilde or Henry James!
    I thinkl he wroto about human behaviours, tragedys and miseries like no other,I love Lear King and I love The Tempest.Hes great, just great.
    Someone said that those were Elizabethan aspects of life.I dont things has changed a bit...
    if he describes Human weeknesess and masks he is doing for eternity. if he describes the evil, the coward, the ambitiuous, the olier, the victim, the complot, he do it for eternity.
    And the sonnets are quietly beautiful.Love the site.
    Someone has sent me from England(dont have an idea Who) a beautiful antology of young poets from the last Poetry Society contest...I am very surprised about the youth and talents of the selected poets.[/FONT][/FONT]
    I am glad to be here.Helps me going on.[/SIZE]

Smile Hi

I joint today. I also feel that Shakespeare is an amazing writer, I especially like Much Ado About Nothing.. I don't think life has change significantly since he was writing; many aspects of today can be related back to going ons in his time. I like the way he can mix comedy and tragedy and manipulate the audience into feeling certain emotions towards particular characters.