ive been workin all day and nite and all i need answers to these ?s below about Great Gatsby these are the only ones i couldnt get.. any of the answers would be nice and ill do anything PLEASE!! e-mail me if u have any answers thanks [email protected]

Chapters 4-6 ?s

In Chapter 5, Gatsby's dream seems to be coming ture. What indications are there, though, that reality cannot satisify his dream?

The philosopher, plato said that reality was an imperfect reflection of an ideal realm. With this in mind, what would you say Nick means when he says that "jay gatsby sprang from his platonic concpetion of himself."?

Discuss the relationship between Daisy and Tom. What do you think they have in common? why do they stay together?

Chapters 7-9 ?s

What do the eyes of Dr. T.J. Eckleburg symbolize to George Wilson? What is the significance of this symbol?

What does the green light symbolize at the end of the novel?

discuss the title of the book. IN what way is Gatsby "great"?

Describe the gradual revelation of Gatsby's Character. what do we learn about him and when? why is this an appropriate way of learning about him?

Tom and Daisy, we are told, drifted around before settling in east egg and nick expects them to continue to drift. how much does rootlessness have to do with the characters problems, do you think?

Gatsby's tragedy is that he chooses the wrong dream(Daisy). Has he been corrupted by society? or is his choice an indication that he is part of the problem?