Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: major malfunction

my disfunction; work. i can't seem to stop working!!! i find challenges in my work everyday. if it is not the work place, then i work on the ranch. love working with rocks. that must be a disfunction.

hello everyone. its been a while.
    life is simply complicated

Originally posted by IWilKikU
    For all you know Koa, Every user on this board is a manifestation of Abdo, and he's just playing with your head. He could be Admin, and everyother user. He throws in a new one every now and again, just to keep things realistic. hmmm...
    do you know you can scare me to death with those things? i think my brain can get ill very easily...
    dead on the inside, i've got nothing to prove
    keep me alive and give me something to lose

Making brains ill is another of Kik's malfunctions. Just kidding, Kik. As so is apparently my habit of stretching a sarcastic remark into the realm of the believable. Oh dear.
    If you had to live with this you'd rather lie than fall.
    You think I can't fly? Well, you just watch me!

~The Dresden Dolls

Right in the happy button IWilKikU's Avatar
    Waynesboro, Virginia. The beautiful Shenandoah Valley
    Welcome back Psyco! . What do you do?...for work that is...

Koa, All I have to say is DON'T MESS WITH AMERICAN PRIDE!!!

Em, I'm flattered, but I consider it one of my functions rather than disfunctions. . Besides, making brains ill sure beats making stomachs ill
    ...Also baby duck hat would be good for parties.

I dont know if Im screaming out of sheer terror or joy... Anyways, I have ADD supposedly, or I did as of 1999. It may be gone, but I am a C student thanx to a complete lack of homework completion. All of my teachrs tell me Im the smartest kid in the class, I dont know whether or not that is to motivate me or the truth. And there is another disorder...
    I trust no one. The most beautiful girl at our high school asked me to go to senior prom with her, and I still think she had some reason other than wanting to go with me. And I really cant believe that girls like me. I have lots of issues with girls. Oh jeebus... I am waiting for the whole intercourse thing until I get married, maybe that is a part of the distrust thing, but I originally did it for spiritual reasons. I feel really superior at times, and at the the drop of a hat I feel like there is no one who could possibly like a person like me. I am very... outgoing, and at times loud, possibly annoying. That may help me at some point, but the cool people in high school dont stand out, the blend in and follow, making sure they do nothing to draw attention to themselves. Wow, I feel better now. Sorry for whatever I wrote above.
    And kik, How do we know you arent making all of this up right now?
    Anarchism is a game at which the Police can beat you. What have you to say to that?
    -Misalliance
    George Bernard Shaw

*gasp* "Jeebus?" *giggles furiously and heads for the Simpsons thread*

~The Dresden Dolls

great posting style. I give it a 10.
    Anarchism is a game at which the Police can beat you. What have you to say to that?
    -Misalliance
    George Bernard Shaw

Hero, take it from me, a former waiting-til-I-get-married-for-spiritual-reasons-guy, once you abandon that you will realize how silly it is. But maybe thats another thread.

And kik, How do we know you arent making all of this up right now?
    Well, that's kinda the point I was making earlier. There is no way to know.... ANYTHING *dramatic gasp music*.

Love your avatar btw. Did I say that in a different thread?

While the site was down this evening, I spent some time exercising a bit of deductive reasoning. I would say that unleashing one's overdeveloped love of anarchy on one's friends is quite a major malfunction, indeed. *look of inquisitive consternation in RH's general direction*

~The Dresden Dolls

Originally posted by IWilKikU

Koa, All I have to say is DON'T MESS WITH AMERICAN PRIDE!!!

I'd do it even at the risk of be executed , but...what does it have to do with anything aorund here???
    dead on the inside, i've got nothing to prove
    keep me alive and give me something to lose

Blog Entries
    i have no american pride left. except of course for the landscape!
    shh!!!
    the air and water have been here a long time, and they are telling stories.

I'm proud of grey squirrels. Cause my kitten looks like one. And maple trees, you gotta be proud of those. But mosquitoes can go to hell in a bucket... better yet, they can all drown in Cheney's massive oil drums and ruin the national supply. (Did you know two days ago on C-SPAN I saw a bill being lobbied in the Senate for the large-scale development of ethanol as an alternative to gas and deisel. It's already used as an additive to gasoline, and with minor factory modifications to the engine there are some people who already have cars that run on 70% ethanol, 30% gas. It only costs like 20 or 30¢ to the gallon. How cool is that? I might be proud of the States again if we made that the standard.)
    Last edited by emily655321; 05-01-2004 at 01:55 PM.

~The Dresden Dolls

yeah, the whole waiting thing will be desroyed in college Im betting. I just thought it was better than risking being a high school dad. And my avatar is cool I guess. I will change it weekly, or not. Well see.
    -Misalliance
    George Bernard Shaw

I've just recently realized that I tend to be somewhat passive-aggressive in my posts, albeit entirely unconsciously. Like there's a leak in the barrier between my id and ego, and the former keeps squeezing through in little pieces. Gotta watch out for that.

~The Dresden Dolls

"DONT MESS WITH AMERICAN PRIDE" Was Abdo's sig when he was finally banned. When he reincarnated himself as StarBlue, that was the quote that he revealed his... Abdoness with. It was just somthing that he said that I always remembered. I'm not really a red white and blue wearing, USA bumpersticker on the back of muh truck having, yee-haw who loves America's forign policy of "We are the biggest! Look at our big big guns!" Sorry if I gave that impression. In fact, when Americans come into the pub I work at, I often speak with a British accent .

That being said, I am proud of the American people's protests against Bush's war, the biggest protests in the history of the USA. I'm proud of the citizens of Seattle raging against the WTO, even if they did do it violently . I'm proud of the 9/11 victims families that are mature enough to denounce the war for "vengence" and see it objectively as the war for Bush to get rich. I'm proud of our beautiful country, the mountains, the deserts, the marshlands, the forests, its really beautiful. I'm proud of the beautiful skylines of American cities like New York, DC, Atlanta, Seatle, Vegas, ect... I'm proud of American football, which I still claim is the most physically brutal AND the most intellectual sport in the world. I'm proud of American film, even though 80% of American films are pop-culture hollywood crap, there are some gems, and those gems make me proud. I'm proud of American liberal political activists like Michael Moore, Al Franken, Noam Chomsky and others who make the rest of the world aware that the American public is NOT brainwashed by the government. I'm proud the fact that Americans can vote and that there vote matters (unless you live in Florida, but that's another story ). I'm pround that the other Americans on this forum are intellegent and wise, hopefully that will can show the international community on this board that "American pride" can exist, but its not somthing to push down people's throats.

Silly Abdo.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast