Thread: Is money higher than religion?

Banned

Is money higher than religion?

UG Krishnamurti last days going to Italy critcizing religion. Even love if not for free! Those who worship the non-existing god will be strip naked.

Could you frame this question into some form of coherent expression that the rest of us understand so we know whether or not we should take this thread seriously? Thanks.
    "I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." - C.S. Lewis

Banned
    Let say you believe in chrisitianity, do you place chrisitianity higher than money? that is all I am asking. Or is necessities of living higher than religion?

Quote Originally Posted by dan020350 View Post
    Let say you believe in chrisitianity, do you place chrisitianity higher than money? that is all I am asking. Or is necessities of living higher than religion?

Place them where? In terms of priority, you tell me: which is more valuable: lots of money, or eternal life with the creator of the universe?
    "I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." - C.S. Lewis

Professional Crastinator Hyacinth42's Avatar
    Of course money is higher than religion . Everybody knows that...

Sorry, I don't believe that personally, but in our society as a whole? Yes...

Capitalism revolves around the gain of money, not the act of trying to be a good or pious person. People these days would sell their mother if they thought they could profit off of it. There are exceptions, but mostly, it is all about money. Heck, the "American Dream" is becoming successful, with money, and being loved by all.

Banned
    what eternal life? YOu are making an assumption .
    You live in hope and die with hope. Nothing more. What matters is this life.

The Story of My Life bibliophile190's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If you are just going to shut down someone's arguement by asserting that their points are wrong, and yours is automatically right, then what's the point of this board?

The Story of My Life bibliophile190's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sorry, that last post was very unspecific. That was directed towards dan020350.

Banned
    I am not shutting people arguments and saying I am right.

I am finding out along the way, while telling you guys what I have explored and discover in my quest of inquiry, that most claims that people made are absurd.

Dan all your previous posts and this thread and the future threads, i think you can put them all in one thread and ask: wouldnt be better to live in zoo, why being a human?
    Your role will be for sure to defend this idea.
    Last edited by Shield&Sword; 04-19-2007 at 10:27 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shield&Sword View Post
    Dan all your previous posts and this thread and the future threads, i think you can put them all in one thread and ask: wouldnt be better to live in zoo, why being a human?
    Your role will be for sure to defend this idea.
    No. that is your zoo. your kind of entertainment, to see others dance in cages. I am just a free thing, that is waiting to be trample by the foots of people who say " ew that is disgusting".

Blog Entries
    Closed because this isn't a specific discussion on a Religious Text nor was the OP posed for any kind of 'discussion'.
    Forum Rules FAQ Tags Blogs Groups Quizzes e-Texts
    ◕‿◕ currently reading Empty Mansions: The Mysterious Life of Huguette Clark, Bill Dedman (2013)

"the dogs bark but the caravan moves on" --Arab proverb