Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: April Fool, anyone?

Pièce de Résistance Scheherazade's Avatar
    ~
    "It is not that I am mad; it is only that my head is different from yours.”
    ~

yes, that's me, your friendly Moderator 💚 Logos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Forum » Rules » FAQ » Tags » Blogs » Groups » Quizzes » e-Texts »
    📚 📚 📒 📓 📙 📘 📖 ✍🏻 📔 📒 📗 📒 📕 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚

Blog Entries
    It is our sad duty to inform you about a sad, sad news

EDIT: Oops, wrong topic. We accidentally posted this in this April Fool topic. Funny how such sad things happen on a such day that is supposed to be funny and happy, eh?
    If you believe even a half of this post, you are severely mistaken.

Inquisitive bloke ClaesGefvenberg's Avatar

Arrow

It's getting close again... Does anyone have any April Fool ideas for 2009?

/Claes
    Hanlon's Razor: "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

Blog Entries
    April Fools is my birthday. Growing up I did not enjoy the jokes! Please don't play any on me here.

Blog Entries
    Our Drama class will probably do something. Last year we got another teacher to tell our teacher that she had a call, and so she went off to the office and we ran out of the room and hid. We ended up in another classroom, hiding under desks. We were in there for so long that we eventually went back to the room, but the teacher was still not there. So we sat around for a while, 'til our Deputy Principal came in and started to ask where our teacher was. He was about to tell us all off when the Drama teacher and the teacher that told her about the "call" came back in, and they all started laughing - turns out she'd worked out what happened when there was no call and she went back to find all us students gone, and so went and got the Deputy Principal to come and tell us off for revenge. Only she ruined it because she came back too early

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NikolaiI View Post
    April Fools is my birthday. Growing up I did not enjoy the jokes! Please don't play any on me here.
    I just avoided the April Fool's thing... was born on April 2!

I think the only successful joke I played was in college when I called my mom (well actually my boyfriend called my mom for me) told her she should sit down for some news and said, "your daughter is pregnant, and she wants to keep the baby, and I don't know what to do...she won't listen to me, please try to talk to her..."

My mom almost fainted... I could hear my sister in the background yelling something... and then I got on the phone and started cracking up

she didn't find it that amusing, but later said it was a pretty good joke.
    "All gods are homemade, and it is we who pull their strings, and so, give them the power to pull ours." -Aldous Huxley

"Sooner murder an infant in its cradle than nurse unacted desires." -William Blake

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by sprinks View Post
    Only she ruined it because she came back too early
    Still, a pretty good comeback... ...which is something to look out for. I have pulled so many stunts over the years that I need to keep looking over my shoulder all the time. There is always someone out to get me.

/Claes
    Hanlon's Razor: "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

King of Plastic Spoons imthefoolonthehill's Avatar
    I'm rigging a smoke detector into a sort of trip mine (one of annoyance, not death). I plan on scaring the pee out of someone in the near future.
    Told by a fool, signifying nothing.

Somewhere following my genetic imperative playing Chutes and Ladders with Time.
    Blog Entries
    I thought it was November. @_@

Tomorrow always holds the promise of something new and exciting. I am the Jetsons meet the Flintstones.

loquacious cat mrawr
    Is it a scandinavian thing to put tags on people's backs?

Card-carrying Medievalist Lokasenna's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've had a couple of good ones.

In our last year of school, some friends and I stole all the clocks, and hid them in. Then we put up lots of post-it notes where the clocks had been, saying things like "Doesn't time fly?" and "Procrastination isn't the thief of time... I am!" It went down rather well.

Another good one, particularly if you're living in halls, is to get into someone's bathroom (easier if its communal), then unscrew the shower-head and pop a stock cube or an Oxo cube in there, then seal it back up. Next person who goes for a shower gets coated in a mysterious brown substance, and that magically dissolves while they run to get the overseer, leaving them looking a bit mental. It's great fun!
    "I should only believe in a God that would know how to dance. And when I saw my devil, I found him serious, thorough, profound, solemn: he was the spirit of gravity- through him all things fall. Not by wrath, but by laughter, do we slay. Come, let us slay the spirit of gravity!" - Nietzsche

Blog Entries
    Two words: Rick Astley
    If you believe even a half of this post, you are severely mistaken.

Lightbulb

It's getting close again... Any plans for innovative April Fool stunts this year? I have some ideas, but have not settled for anything yet.

/Claes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12