Thread: Game: Ask the Person Below You

Frank Capra...... I don't know, I don't pay that much attention.

Have you seen Star Wars: The Force Awakens yet?
    Do, or do not. There is no try. - Yoda

alas, I haven't, no real friends around to go with really...did you see it papayhed? and if so, did you like it?

if I suggested three songs I really like would you listen to them and tell me which one you like best?

Blog Entries
    Yes I would

What was your favorite movie you saw last year?

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before. ~ Edgar Allan Poe

yayy, thank you muse!

its sacrifice by zella day, yellow flicker beat by lorde, and you make me wanna die by the pretty reckless. I look forward to hearing.

hmm, that's a toughie---three come to mind, the maze runner, star trek into darkness, and x-men the days of future past. can I have a three way tie?

oh no, wait! the fault in our stars!

what movie do you like so much that youd watch it again and again pretty much every time it on tv?
    Last edited by bounty; 01-05-2016 at 06:50 PM.

Blog Entries
    You Make Me Wanna Die hands down blew the other two out of the water for me.

I have to admit the one movie I will watch anytime I see it on tv is Jaws.

What book have you reread the most?

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before. ~ Edgar Allan Poe

I'm pretty sure I read The Outsiders and Dear Enemy more than twice. Since I've been keeping track I've reread 1000 years of Solitude twice.

Quote Originally Posted by bounty View Post
    .did you see it papayhed? and if so, did you like it?
    I did see it. I liked it. It is reminiscent of the original 3 but the parallels were starting to be a bit much.

(I like you make me wanna die out of the three, the other two seem the same)

If somebody gave you a free ticket for a trip to Antarctica would you go?

i really appreciate that you guys listened to those songs thank you...

papayahed im not surprised to hear you say you like the pretty reckless song better---its got a bit of a metal feel to it. you might like some of their either music; its so much more so.

muse i think i answered a question like that before and i hope my answers somewhat consistent. ive read tom brown's schooldays ~6-7 times (i really have lost count).

i imagine i'll see the new star wars sometime---just not in the theaters i guess.

every time the sandlot is on tv, i watch it, and cry at the ending...

i would go to Antarctica----but whats the kicker of the question? the flying there, or the being there? id enjoy being there, but i think i don't want to fly there, or for that matter, take a boat there either. can i just wake up and be there? laughs....

if you are watching a movie that youre not really liking all that much, will you finish it, or no?

Depends. Recently I skipped an afternoon of work and went to the movies. I did not plan wisely and the only half appealing movie was The Last Witch Hunter. I was ready to leave about a quarter way through but I talked myself into staying because I skipped work and darn it I was going to watch a movie. Next time I will check whats playing first before I actually tell them I have a Dr. appointment.

Have you ever done Karaoke and what song(s) are your favorite to perform?

Blog Entries
    Not Karaoke, but I do sing and play live. Favourites tend to be folky numbers because they don't require the production values you need to do more boppy stuff, and they're suitable to perform solo. I do a bit of blues and bluegrass as well. I really like performing "Dustbowl Children," "And the Band Played Waltzing Matilda," The Four Loom weaver," and a couple of Nickleback numbers, "Rockstar" and "Trying not to Love You." Both good songs. Paul Metser's, "Farewell to the Gold," is another favourite, but there are many others. For instrumentals, jigs are good because people tend to join in.

How often did you play hookie from school and were you ever caught? I would hope that only serial miscreants will reply to this question, because goody-goody two-shoes types are boring!

I skipped class once. Freshmen year, last hour Spanish. We pretended my friend got sick and we hung out in the bathroom. What can I say, I went to Catholic School.

Since mine is a goody goody answer I will ask the question again:

How often did you play hookie from school and were you ever caught? I would hope that only serial miscreants will reply to this question, because goody-goody two-shoes types are boring!

Ginger and garlic will give more added flavour.

hawkman, papayahed, I think am thinking we are just not a site full of miscreants...laughs...so maybe I can further the conversation?

what book haven't you read yet that you are really hoping to/looking forward to?

ah my questions feeling lonely!

Blog Entries
    There are too many for me to try and pick one so I was hoping someone else would answer.

The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood. I picked it up in the bookstore, it looks good but I need to finish The Man in the High Castle first.

What subject would you like to know more about?