I have 10 questions here which I am in need of answering.
1) What were the Victiorians attitudes to science & religion
2) What are Dr. Jekyll's ideas about his own personality and what were his reasons for making the potion?
3) What actaully happens when Jekyll starts to take the potion and what does it lead to?
4) What are the contrasting descriptions of Jekyll and Hyde?
5) What language does Robert Stevenson use to describe each?
6) What asepcts of Victorian London does Stevenson use in his setting and how do these relate to/ reflect the duality of human nature?
7) How does Robert Stevenson's description of Dr. Jekyll's home link to duality of man and how does it do this?
8) What other characters also explore the duality of human nature?
9) Why is it important that the structure of the book has a duality as well?
10) How does the character of Utterson to add to the narrative technique of the story, how do letters help the story?
i have various notes ive taken on these questions, but just wondering if anyone could offer any help? thank you