Quote Originally Posted by zanna View Post
So, in biology, studying genes, we learned that genes are defective if they don't match . . . if you wanna go by that, all men/boys are just genetic defects, because they've got the XY. But, it only took a few years until we decided that we liked a few of said "genetic defects" enough to put up with them . . . "can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em."
I don't mind not having toilet paper, it's when the toilet hasn't been flushed that gets me. :P
most genes dont match up......given your definition of genetic defects aperson with blue eyes(bb) doesn't have anything wrong with their genes but a person with brown eyes may assuming that the genetic pair is as such (Bb), then you really have to consider, variables such as codependant genes...(Bb)...where people have green eyes...or gold or grey etc.... really genetic definition doesn't really apply....perhaps you should think of a better arguement........and if this hasn't got to you...I can always go into hair color, hieght and so on......