Thread: A Theory of Devious Dimentions

A Theory of Devious Dimentions

A Promise Kept
    Category: Religion and Philosophy

LET IT BE KNOWN....ANY AND ALL INFORMATION WITHIN THIS POST MUSENT BE CONSIDERED CREDIBLE THEORY. THIS IS A CONSPIRACY ABOUT THE CONSPIRACY OF RELIGION. ANY PERSON(S) THAT MIGHT TAKE OFFENCE TO THE INSULT OF THEIR RELIGION IN A PURELY HUMEROUS WAY, SHOULD NOT READ BELOW THIS LINE

The time hast cometh o faithful ones. The time for Matthew's theory of religion is at hand. Where to start? The answer is clear as glass. The answer is in fact, a question. So let us ask ourselves, what is Religion? Dictionary.com states that religion is: a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, esp. when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs. This is all fair and true. A set of beliefs shared by a number of people. Rituals to praise he whom it is that they praise. However, my beliefs are rather unusual and based on my beliefs, there is some key information within that defenition that coincides. Two words. Moral Code. Christianity for example, is known to be written by men whom claim to speak for the lord. Come on people! Whom on this planet, speaks for any lord occupying anything other than their heads. I do not doubt that the writers of religion were truely ginius'; however, were these men writing for the word of god or the greater good of man. I believe that these intellectuals foresaw a story that might be believed by the masses(religion). Within their story there was a "moral code." Apparently if you break this moral code, you are a sinner and will never see the precious gates of heaven. This truely is a motivating factor, to steer people on the right course. Why on earth would the writers want to do such a thing? Because they realize that down the road a few thousand years, there'll be people wanting to do what they want and in a civilized world of peace, this can not happen. So with the right programming starting from an early age, these people's morals will be artificially installed. The point to all this is, religion is simply another way of controlling the masses of infesting humans. We have laws, we have religion, we have a persons own moral values. Together these strenghten the governments control over the people.

I've stated my theory as clear as I possibly can. For an on the spot project, I'd say my theory was written well; though, not as clearly as I can see within my mind. I wrote a paper some time back. It's the newest religion of Matsiah. This idea came about whilst I sat in GED. I wrote the paper and recieved a perfect score of four! If I can recover the lost artifact of Matsiah's origins, I will be posting. Most should find it rather amusing because that was the sole perpose of it's existance, as well as this post. Cheers!
    Infestations... there is no telling how far an overgrown insect like the human species might strive.

Any and all advice or cryticism it greeted warmly with outstretched arms of embrace.
    Infestations... there is no telling how far an overgrown insect like the human species might strive.

Blog Entries
    please to condider my opinion....m/d...b/p...definitely in the throws of the sweetness of mania...perchance...

...as for writers writing, it is as John Lee Hooker says, "Its in 'em, and it gotta get out."
    "I am glad to learn my friend that you had not yet submitted yourself to any of the mouldy laws of Literature."
    -John Muir

"My candle burns at both ends; It will not last the night; But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends - It gives a lovely light"
    -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Post Hmm... No contest?

(I laugh)Yeah, I suppose your right; although I must add: The stated quote is currently beyond my comprehension.The manic subjects of which I chose to write, could quite easily be misinterpreted; of that, I'm sure. However, I try to approach subjects in an, 'Out of this World,' sort of light; Hoping to form creations consisting of a lively read, fashioned from my distorted and disorderly views on certain things.

"Anyway... thanks for your input. Your opinion will always be welcomed by me." I added, completely oblivious to the fact that: there is no stopping the incoming flow of cryticism. I suppose it is lucky that I thought it better to welcome the inevitable judging of any and all publicly posted works, simply because One can learn from, and even correct from, the information laid forth for observing.

And that's me breaking into (some other) perspective; simply stated for the hope to successfully maintain an effective description of this particular perspective, just in case it is needed in some story, that will soon begin the cycling process of coming forth to existence. And when saying 'cycling existence,' I'm pertaining to writing, of course. The -so called- cycle of existence is a process of: imagination, beginning to write the vision, continued writing and enhanced foundation, revising, rewriting... and then there is nothing; aside from whatever you had planned for your finished work. I don't know why I felt the urge to dive into the subject so deeply, though, I know I'm happy with the explanations... and everything else.

yes, that's me, your friendly Moderator 💚 Logos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Please remember when posting to a public discussion forum that you are opening yourself up to others' opinions and critique which may not always agree with your own.
    Forum » Rules » FAQ » Tags » Blogs » Groups » Quizzes » e-Texts »
    📚 📚 📒 📓 📙 📘 📖 ✍🏻 📔 📒 📗 📒 📕 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚

Also, it's obvious that she/he - whatever it is - is out to classify people. Just look at the signature, you should interpret that correctly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Matsiah View Post
    Any and all advice or cryticism it greeted warmly with outstretched arms of embrace.
    Hmm, I wanna say I read that and believed you. Personally, I wish you well. Good luck in your writing/religion/whatever.
    "I am glad to learn my friend that you had not yet submitted yourself to any of the mouldy laws of Literature."
    -John Muir

"My candle burns at both ends; It will not last the night; But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends - It gives a lovely light"
    -Edna St. Vincent Millay

In my lovely flat with my lovely plants ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Matsiah View Post
    I don't know why I felt the urge to dive into the subject so deeply, though, I know I'm happy with the explanations... and everything else.
    Well, perhaps you have grossly overestimated the depth of your dive. Try flapping your feet a little longer. The science that investigates every aspect of religion is vast indeed, and the documentation of its findings and theories boundless. I regret to inform you that, from this science's point of view, your theory is seriously lacking in form, dialectics, structure, and, most seriously of all, proof. Such un-researched and unstudied point of view can at best be treated as a joke - which you indeed have pronouced it to be; thus here ends my response peacefully.
    Remember the student interview story.

Quote Originally Posted by Regit View Post
    Well, perhaps you have grossly overestimated the depth of your dive. Try flapping your feet a little longer. The science that investigates every aspect of religion is vast indeed, and the documentation of its findings and theories boundless. I regret to inform you that, from this science's point of view, your theory is seriously lacking in form, dialectics, structure, and, most seriously of all, proof. Such un-researched and unstudied point of view can at best be treated as a joke - which you indeed have pronouced it to be; thus here ends my response peacefully.
    Shall we call it a comically crude philosophy delivered in a humorous facet of light? Then, I suppose, it's legitimate, because we've defined what the story was meant to be, rather than arguing others' perceptions of the piece.

Actually, you do overestimated the deep, importance and freshness of your text.
    Religion is not just the secular body of any institution trying to uphold a society (thus the moral code is not created by religion but reflects the code already existent in the society where it originated and will change as the society change) but also mytological and mystical body of human culture. Many of the appeal of Religion is born from the same appeal that art have - pleasure, aesthetic, indetification with a story, character, individual, theme.
    As a joke, I think you failed to ruffle the feathers even of the most fanatic religious individual that read it.

Quote Originally Posted by JCamilo View Post
    As a joke, I think you failed to ruffle the feathers even of the most fanatic religious individual that read it.
    But, then again, who are you to say, right? "Indeed," should be your reply, because that agglomeration of senselessness is just that, senseless, and your judgement isn't significant to me. I'll admit that I wrote this at the genesis of my writing endeavour, and I'll say that it's pretty crude, but it all comes done to nothing, in the end.

hello everyone

i came across this site by accident, i read some of the entries, and was intereasted in joining the conversation.
    religon has long been a field of fascination for me. i grew up as a muslim in IRAN, came to to US at the age of 12, at which point i was adopted by a very nice american family. he was a third generation prist. at this point i was introdused to christianity but not forced to follow it. i was very rebalious. at age of 16 i moved on my own got a job. my supervisor was from india, at this point i got introduced to hinduism. i studied religon at pacific school of religon in california, so here is my 2 cents about religon.

i dont belive in god as known to most people. i think all religons were created by man. the promise of eternal happiness was to lure them to obidance. and the treat of eternal damnation was a free but strong form of punishment. i have much more to say on this subject, and i would like to hear much more from you. let me know what you think thanks