Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 376 of 478 FirstFirst ... 276326366371372373374375376377378379380381386426476 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 7159

Thread: What is the last movie you saw? and rate it.

I recently saw a movie called, ''The Illusionist'' a second time through. Although predictable, at the time I wasn't feeling too well, so just watching whatever was decent on TV. I enjoyed the movie immensely the first time, fair the second. Overall I'd rate it an 8 out of 10. It has fantastic elements that I enjoy, but is also at least somewhat believable.
    There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well written or badly written. ~Oscar Wilde.

Just rewatched Raising Arizona - still 8/10
    You must be the change you wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Gandhi

Finally got around to watching In Bruges. Thought it was brilliant plus now I want to visist Bruges. 9/10
    Critics are like legless men who teach running-Oscar Wilde

Blog Entries
    127 hours. 9/10. Franco does have talent after all!
    Her heart is played like well worn strings; in her eyes the sadness sings; of one who was destined for better things.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoky Bones View Post
    Finally got around to watching In Bruges. Thought it was brilliant plus now I want to visist Bruges. 9/10
    Yes I watched that as well the other day, not bad, some funny moments and nice architecture throughout.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Just saw Chronicle. It was an excellent take on the familiar superhero trope with deep and complex characters. Definitely the best movie I've seen at the theater in a long time. 8/10.

Blog Entries
    Saw Eat Pray Love last night. Not bad as I thought it would be. 7/10
    Her heart is played like well worn strings; in her eyes the sadness sings; of one who was destined for better things.

A User, but Registered! tonywalt's Avatar
    Cayman Palms, Cayman Islands, Cayman Islands
    Blog Entries
    Beginners. Small independant film, I'd give it a 9/10. Worth watching, and would likely be popular with onlitters.

A User, but Registered! tonywalt's Avatar
    Cayman Palms, Cayman Islands, Cayman Islands
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by farnoosh View Post
    Saw Eat Pray Love last night. Not bad as I thought it would be. 7/10
    Really Farnoosh? I struggled through this one. The American guy she met in India really irritated me. I liked the Italian part though.

Blog Entries
    Just watched 'O brother where art thou' in class. saw it when it came out and probably once or twice after that, I always love the Coen brothers they just make good movies. I haven't seen them all though but I really should! loved Fargo, the big lebowski, barton fink and raising arizona, not a huge fan of burn after reading but it wasn't bad, I have a brad pitt complex, he annoys me. didn't like ladykillers, but then again i quit watching after about 20 minuets.

funny how university students can argue about the meaning of a film, all like it but argue about this and that in it. I loved it and wonder about many things in it but not in a way that makes me want to argue about it.
    I hope death is joyful, and I hope I'll never return -Frida Khalo

If I seem insensitive to what you are going through, understand it's the way I am- Mr. Spock

Personally, I think that the unique and supreme delight lies in the certainty of doing 'evil'–and men and women know from birth that all pleasure lies in evil. - Baudelaire

I just saw Summer of the Colt (an Argentinean movie about children and teenagers in a family ranch owned by grandparents). I think it's very good.

Blog Entries
    pretty in pink, can't help but love Hughes. I know they are aimed at teenagers but I'm almost twenty-six-teen. I just like'em
    I hope death is joyful, and I hope I'll never return -Frida Khalo

If I seem insensitive to what you are going through, understand it's the way I am- Mr. Spock

Personally, I think that the unique and supreme delight lies in the certainty of doing 'evil'–and men and women know from birth that all pleasure lies in evil. - Baudelaire

Blog Entries
    I love Hughes movies! I've been on a Hughes bender lately. Lots of Weird Science and brat pack and Home Alone. I love his hilarious older people.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0374546/

Currently watching Spring, Summer, Winter etc, etc. I'm enjoying it very much so far. Nice scenery and Buddhist stuff. Recommended.

Saw The Women in Black earlier in the week as well. Not bad but didn't work as well as the play. Good to see Hammer Horror produce something again though.

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

Gary Oldman, not bad
    Mark Strong, Fantastic

Rating (w/o reading the books or seeing bbc version)--8/10

Rating (having done both)--6/10