Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 478 of 478 FirstFirst ... 378428468473474475476477478
Results 7,156 to 7,159 of 7159

Thread: What is the last movie you saw? and rate it.

between covid and the advent of streaming services and dvd's for free at the library, its a wonder we still have movie theaters.

On the road, but not! Danik 2016's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I donīt subscribe to a streaming service, but during covid we had some free streaming even from the yearly movie contest. And I have a good internet.
    "I seemed to have sensed also from an early age that some of my experiences as a reader would change me more as a person than would many an event in the world where I sat and read. "
    Gerald Murnane, Tamarisk Row

I've got four movies on my docket danik, although some more will probably be coming in this week. sometimes its six of one half dozen of the other which one I watch.

do you have any interest in elvis, black adam, death wish (the remake with bruce willis) or red sparrow?

On the road, but not! Danik 2016's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thank's,Bounty. At present I'm not watching so many films.I had to give away a whole collection of old classics. Sometimes I watch one or another film on PC, when there is a good offer. My DVD is long gone.
    "I seemed to have sensed also from an early age that some of my experiences as a reader would change me more as a person than would many an event in the world where I sat and read. "
    Gerald Murnane, Tamarisk Row