Thread: Congo Diary

Congo Diary

can anyone please help me find it? i've been looking up ebooks but it's nowhere to be found.

Hi, dEaD PrEsIdEnTs,

I hate to say it, but your request would be a lot more helpful if you were to include the author of the specific "Congo Diary" you're looking for. After all, Joseph Conrad was not the only one to write one, though I suspect that he's the one you're after. Also, as a former bookseller, I know that even the best-informed readers sometimes don't have complete or accurate data on the works they're looking for.

Anyway, if you go to www.google.com and put in "Congo Diary"---or even if you were to take the quotes off---you would probably be pleased with your results.

Take care!

Do you mean Andre Gide´s "Congo Diary"?

La diplomatie

Monsieur Joseph Monshemvula a publié un livre intitulé : « La diplomatie: Quel genre de profession? »

Vous trouverez toutes les réponses dans cet ouvrage qui a opté pour la formule de questions et réponses.

L’auteur est un diplomate de carrière qui a passé le plus clair de son temps dans la diplomatie multilatérale et s’est familiarisé avec les négociations au sein du système des Nations Unies à New York et à Genève. Monsieur Joseph Monshemvula a également goûté aux saveurs de la diplomatie bilatérale, car il a fait ses premiers pas de diplomate en Belgique de 1968 à 1971 et y reviendra, de 1991 à 1997, cette fois-ci en tant que Consul Général du Zaïre à Anvers, ville portuaire où d’ailleurs il vécut au début des années soixante parmi les tout premiers étudiants congolais.

http://uploadnsell.com/buy/O4HikB

POUR TELECHARGER CE LIVRE (ebook) cliquez sur ce lien:

http://uploadnsell.com/buy/O4HikB

Ou bien copier et coller sur la barre d'adresse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q68EkjlK8mI

If you are asking about Joseph Conrad's, 'Congo Diary,' according to the biography written by C.D. Merriman, "Under the employ of the Societe Anonyme pour le Commerce du Haut-Congo in 1890 Conrad at last plunged into the ‘dark continent’ and wrote his ‘Congo Diary’ that would later become The Heart of Darkness."