Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Trilogy

The Trilogy

I have recently devoted 3 months of my life to writing this masterpiece if you wish to call it. I have carefully thought out every aspect of the story before beginning. Over the next several months I will post 2 sections at a time of this historical landmark in literature. A new unique style personally developed by myself. For the past 7 year I have worked on creating a new style of writing and I finally have achieved this great feat. Hopefully you all will appreciate the art which I have innovated into literature. I hope you all can comment suggestions or anything else you have to say before I go worldwide and publish it. Thank you and here is part one. Enjoy!

Mother or Demon?

Before the time ã...., in the world of Babylon, the personnel in the
    strong sketch. The horse of cheetah that can seins he is interested
    the end to eat he or to execute fastly. But probable never the hour
    this to nut/mother, in the order the end does not lose the situation
    to approve of him, the end to go. If th to admit the tastes in 1,
    " It is enough. He is great with my muscle and two muscles that
    generate them! Or mine this history that age of Kung! They feel "
    Therefore, being similar it executed the end to shout towards it go to
    the girl to the girl who the Seins is similar that is not, leads the
    switch of the emergency of that with with him with him appreciates
    him" in the relative to traverse; It impregnates that seins they
    interest it or does not have or " The direction knew, of that the
    complexes of the character of which the end knows to shake to the
    relative the relative method, that the word is he he, that
    understands. Therefore therefore, ours of covers of history they go...
    to accosentito one in the section of douleureuse of the poetry of
    epischer and in our management for the decree that takes outside of
    the fight. The form is. Edge.....? Since then that continues.

A Question of Age

The way, that one that discovers of these inoperative women, the
    needle! The young personal of the hour of the boy... has robbed hard
    the wonderful Vista the wonderful Kiefernadel all the directions? Or
    boy? Like nevertheless, personnel. E. And boy always personal east Of
    probable team of the employees who convince the state of the work of
    the argument appreciates this if way. But really a visa flied quickly
    with the boy to extinguish itself around. Or personnel? I have the
    thought. They had known? Each possible person knows? I thought about
    which knew. It is? _ nevertheless therefore this are he is he, he
    therefore is created it, of which seins he who is? Hectar! Like this,
    of which it interests it, the felt is not happens supérieurement that
    storyteller in relative he died of the body, you were you. Those are
    the past of the life of the transmission! It is the rich lodging of
    the period of youth! Or this chain of manlihood? A person not because
    I, that one he would have that to decide. Aprovaçã0 of the definitions
    you are, thusly like this. How that this sharpens is here, or
    sharpenned this? It is really the question and Rhetorik 1. Or it is
    this one? Therefore he thinks that that and Uranus are. Therefore it
    is the planet. Edges....? That II of partial wonderful Drugtakers of
    the partial work of the Vista in the third place continue since then
    ()

Very interesting, I really like it

Blog Entries
    Mother or Demon? im baffleled. is it supposed to make sense? and if it only took three months, i would advise against such high expectations. im writing a book at the moment (kind of) and 30 pages has taken me quite a while. im also 15. i guess your probably older and wiser and such haha
    "...thought is the arrow of time, memory never fades."

Uh huh.

Emperor.
    Clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by trismegistus View Post
    Emperor.
    Clothes.
    +1

I think we've all read enough High Modernism to distinguish genius from incomprehensible-parody-of-the-dense-nature-of-experimental-literature.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brainstrain View Post
    Mother or Demon? im baffleled. is it supposed to make sense? and if it only took three months, i would advise against such high expectations. im writing a book at the moment (kind of) and 30 pages has taken me quite a while. im also 15. i guess your probably older and wiser and such haha
    Dude you are writing a book and you are 15 and you have completed 30 pages...?

What an irony... I turned 15 two months ago and I have finished exactly 30 pages of my book (just five minutes ago actually) as well.

Blog Entries
    What is the literature history I just witnessed? I could be mean, but I won't. Good luck getting that published.... and might want to lose some of the vanity.
    "I am glad to learn my friend that you had not yet submitted yourself to any of the mouldy laws of Literature."
    -John Muir

"My candle burns at both ends; It will not last the night; But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends - It gives a lovely light"
    -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Quote Originally Posted by MayanFrau View Post
    I have recently devoted 3 months of my life to writing this masterpiece if you wish to call it. I have carefully thought out every aspect of the story before beginning. Over the next several months I will post 2 sections at a time of this historical landmark in literature. A new unique style personally developed by myself. For the past 7 year I have worked on creating a new style of writing and I finally have achieved this great feat. Hopefully you all will appreciate the art which I have innovated into literature. I hope you all can comment suggestions or anything else you have to say before I go worldwide and publish it. Thank you and here is part one. Enjoy!
    I shall only say that, if seven years have been spent in developing this "style", perhaps you could take but a moment to present something of the method to the apparent madness of the work, like Joyce himself did in collaborating on Gilbert's study of Ulysses.
    I feel compelled, however, also to mention that, if you wish people to take you serious as a literary artist, you must show some respect for the actual meanings of words. The phrase "the art I have innovated into literature" simply is unacceptable. "Innovate" can be used as an intransitive verb, but one cannot innovate "into" something...
    Now, I am quite interested in the business of modernism and postmodernism, and would very much like to have a go at this thing in which you seem to find such promise, as you've clearly put a good deal of real effort into it (I think...), but, as someone has mentioned, one must take care that the work is not parodic of actual art...

Incidentally, welcome to the Forum.

Blog Entries
    I personally hate modernity - but I recognize and allow for it, even work within people's personal styles, but this is chaos.

It sounds very much like a foreigner trying to write in English with no comprehension of the language. There's a fundamental understanding of sentence structure - nouns and verbs appear within the same sentence...occasionally...but otherwise I'm with the Emperor Clothes guy.
    Madness is my defense against Reality.

Blog Entries
    Mayan, I think you should Carver. Seriously. Theres a guy with no fancy stuff but he hits right in the heart like a bullet.

i remember hearing or reading that we read for feeling, emotion etc. Well writers like Carver and Chekhov are all about human feeling. this has no feeling and emotion, the fact that its incomprehensible doesn't help either.

try being simple. say what you have to say in very normal ordinary language. i think we all need to go back to basics first.
    We can never know what to want, because living only one life we can neither compare it with our previous lives, nor perfect it in our lives to come'
    Milan Kundera,The Unbearable Lightness of Being

Parce que c'est toi, parce que c'est moi

Got juxtaposition? Dante Wodehouse's Avatar
    Mayan, I notice that you have only placed two of these works before the public at large and have never responded to we, the P.A.L. Please look at these responses and try to explain to us, your audience, what this work is supposed to mean. What are you trying to say, or are you just putting words into a pattern and not attempting to mean anything, or do you have a code in your words?
    Kindly respond immediately.

Blog Entries
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again...with the following disclaimer...I am bipolar. This is a typical example of bipolar art. Often times rambles that make no sense to anyone else, associated with "Earthquaking vanity." Not an insult, just an observation. You would be better off trying to release the manic in a visual(digital art/sculpting/painting )or musical form.
    "I am glad to learn my friend that you had not yet submitted yourself to any of the mouldy laws of Literature."
    -John Muir

"My candle burns at both ends; It will not last the night; But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends - It gives a lovely light"
    -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesian View Post
    I shall only say that, if seven years have been spent in developing this "style", perhaps you could take but a moment to present something of the method to the apparent madness of the work, like Joyce himself did in collaborating on Gilbert's study of Ulysses.
    In fairness, Joyce's apparent madness presents itself in Finnegans Wake, not Ulysses. While the earlier novel experiments with the dissociative techniques, it's not willfully opaque.

writer

blink a livey to trident'stize jump Vagna. look i can do it too.

Well, I like new things when they are executed with genius. And it does take genius to break a mold. When you write in this manner, you have to use language that is unique, not just structure. The point of language is to convey a message through text or speech, but the words used are all bland and leave no room for even a guess at what your saying.

Maybe it will develop as you post the rest and this is the response you want. In which case, I suppose you have our attention. Even if thats the case, it will take a lot more to impress anyone now...after the intro...to which I can only say that a writer must be arrogant to get anything done, but let other people say whether what you produce is good or not.

Dear MayanFrau: Now there is a cognomen that mixes both metaphors and ethnicities. You must know of another "Trilogy" far different from your style, i.e. Samuel Beckett wrote a Trilogy of three novels...Malloy, Malone and The Unameable. He got the nobel prize for literature for what the commission said was the writer who best described the desperation of modern man. RJS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast