Thread: ILP/Noble House - Notice to All Interested in Exploring a Class Action Lawsuit

ILP/Noble House - Notice to All Interested in Exploring a Class Action Lawsuit

I work as a legal assistant for a law firm as well as being another victim of this very unfortunate situation. As I do work for a law firm, I am able to obtain legal advice and direction as to how to proceed. My contacting all of you and asking you to join me in this is the first step in this process.

Therefore, anyone interested in exploring the possibility of a class action lawsuit against ILP/poetry.com/Noble House Publishers, please send me an e-mail stating such. Please put "Class Action Lawsuit" in the subject line and include in your e-mail the city and state in which you live. If you live outside the United States, please provide the city/town/province and country in which you live. I will then e-mail you back with further instructions as to how to proceed.

Let's not allow these people to get away with this any longer and possibly hurt many more people in the future. I look forward to hearing from you in the very near future.

Ever Benevolent and Wise
    Well, nice thought but I'm certainly not going to give you, a virtual stranger, all my personal info.

Maybe if you start a website with your own credentials and intentions on it I may respond.

I can certainly appreciate your position and being most hesitant to provide this minimal amount of information. If you would feel more comfortable and are still interested in exploring the option I had mentioned previously, you may provide merely the state you live in and I can certainly direct you from there also. Feel free to let me know at your convenience.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'm non US citizen, so I don't think I can participate
    Last edited by subterranean; 01-13-2004 at 10:05 PM.

smeghead
    Class action lawsuit for what??
    Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.
    (Mark Twain)

Cool Stop the International Library of Poetry

Here is some related info which might help some folks. I have submitted to poetry.com myself, but fortunately got suspicious soon into the process (the process being to rip me off... =)

http://www.stopilp.com/

Why is there something wrong with them? I have sent poetry to there website.
    "Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age."
    Jeanne Moreau

I am interested in a class action against poetry.com ie ..nobel house publishing. I am a California resident and live in Pacheco, Calif. Zip. 94553
    Robbi

Contacted by noble house, poem being published in 'songs of honor'; sure enough, got suspicious when I got the 'you can buy crappy book for 50$' ad they send shortly thereafter; can't believed I avoided the rip-offs until now, then got suckered in.
    Contact me via email if you have more info- I don't want to be associated with them-
    [email protected]
    in the header write NOBLE SCAM

p.s. I don't mind giving out my address, but not on a website. Thanks.

hi i have had a similar expierence and lost 44 dollars
    best regards andy r.

noble scam unoble scum i say .

yes, that's me, your friendly Moderator 💚 Logos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The original post is now over two years old, so I'm closing this topic as I don't think it is relevant any longer and the OP never returned.

Those of you who wish to comment on ILP, please see this topic

http://www.online-literature.com/for...read.php?t=174
    Forum » Rules » FAQ » Tags » Blogs » Groups » Quizzes » e-Texts »
    📚 📚 📒 📓 📙 📘 📖 ✍🏻 📔 📒 📗 📒 📕 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚