Thread: Treasure island Help

Exclamation Treasure island Help

This is the assignment:
    In a Composition of at least 5 paragraphs, respond to the following essay questionBe sure to respond to the entire question, citiong examples from the novel- when appropriate - which support your argument and conclusion. Remeber to proofread your final draft for omission or mistakes.

This is the question, Who do you freel is the strongest leader, Captain Smollett or Long John Silver? List details from the story to justify your choice.

I need this Essay ASAP it is 8:52 pm I need it by the morning Pleaseeeeeeeee!!! If I do not have this by the morning I will FAIL!!

So please please please helpp me!!!!!!!!!

Cool :)

I got up at 5:30 in the morning and checked the forum and there was no posts SadSad i was very upset so i just started a doc and i wrote!! It crap but ohh well

Essay Assignment

Long John Silver is the strongest leader on the Hispaniola. His cleaver schemes and the control over the other sailors are extraordinary. Him having only one leg, makes him seem vulnerable, but that is far from what he is.

Long John Silver fools everybody when he got on the ship, as a cook. He quickly gains the trust of Squire Trelawney, Jim Hawkins, Capitan Smollett, Dr. Livesey, as well as other shipmates. His evil plans were not to be discovered but the young Jim Hawkins overhears the conversation between Long John Silver and Israel Hands (The coxswain on the ship. Hands was a gunner on the ship of Captain Flint.) What Jim heard he would not believe, Long John Silver and his shipmates were going to take over the Hispaniola when the treasure was loaded.

Long John Silver has supreme control of himself, physically and mentally. He knows exactly what to do and when to do it. His discipline grows over to his shipmates. They know to follow his orders and no less. Long John Silvers strong and ruthless character makes the others listen.

Long John Silvers appearance isn’t much. He is an elderly cripple man with only one leg. Far from his appearance is his mind. When people first see Long John pity comes to mind. He seems far from a pirate, only a cook.

Long John Silver is an extraordinary leader, his discipline displays perfectly on his shipmates.