Thread: when does Little Lord Fauntleroy play?

Heather

No Subject

Dear Natalie.......My twenty year old daughter Beth loves the Russian language and has been learning it. Tonight she has rented a Russian video which is a Russian version of Little Lord Fauntleroy!! Have you seen it? I have only heard about the story but never read it so I came to the Internet to research it and found your letter. You have encouraged me, an English woman to read the story for myself. I hope you are enjoying living in England... I miss the English coountryside very much as we moved to Canada many years ago. We now live in Spain so I visit England more often. I wish you well with your study of English. Heather.

Unregistered

No Subject

Very nice!

Natalie

Thank you very much

Hello!<br>I am Russian.<br>When I lived in Russia, I liked to read this book for my daughtr. Last time I reread this book<br>for my grown up 20 years daughter in april of 2002 year befor my arrive to England. Now I live<br>hear and try to stady Englich to read this wonderful book.<br>Thank you very much for the possibility to read this book through Internet.<br>Natalie

Summer

The Best!!

Not only is this one of the best childrens books of all time...it is one the best books ever....this is an awesome site and very informational.. thank you.<br> Summer

Anij

No Subject

Like Little Princess I met Little Lord Fauntleroy first on TV.<br>The movie staring Sir Alec Guinnes is shown around Christmas every year in Germany and to me it does not feel like Christmas without seeing Cedrick's mother apearing from behind the Christmas tree.<br>When I first read the book I was surprised to read, that there is no Christmas Eve but the birthday of the little Lord.<br>But besides that I enjoyed the book very much. I cannot count, how many times I read it so far. And I will even more enjoy to read it finally in english.

when does Little Lord Fauntleroy play?

Hi there.

I am studying English as a foreigner (German) and I have something unanswered concerning the novel. When exactly does Little Lord play? Due to my research it must have been in the Middle Ages, just think of the Earls and other peerages. But Earls existed since the 5th century until the 14th century, do you have any idea in which year exactly the story takes place?

I would be so happy if anyone has an answer or at least an idea conerning my question. Hope to read some soon!!

Thank you very much!

I forgot to tell you that my question is urgent, I will have my intermediate examination in exactly one week (October 10th)! Great to read from anyone of you!!! Regards, enzo