Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 1 of 76 1234561151 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Crushes

Blog Entries

Celebrity Crushes

Oh come on, everybody has one!
    For me it's the always lovely Maria Sharapova who just recently won her second tennis grandslam title and looked stunning in the process. Not only is she just a year and a half older than me (makes the possibility seem somewhat realistic... ) she looks absolutely stunning and so unbelievably cute when shes interviewed .

Oh come on, how could you not love her?

Anyways, what are some of the other celebrity crushes which exist around the board?
    "Americans should know the universe itself as a road, as many roads, as roads for traveling souls."
    -Walt Whitman
    They have their worries, they’re counting the miles, they’re thinking about where to sleep tonight, how much money for gas, the weather, how they’ll get there—and all the time they’ll get there anyway, you see.
    -Jack Kerouac

Blog Entries
    TEND: Oh come on, how could you not love her?
    Count me out, TEND

Thom Yorke, my first and forever celeb crush ...I've been "loving" him since I was 12 yo

"there are people in the world so hungry that God can not appear to them except in the form of bread"

Mahatma Gandhi

what is a cait? thevintagepiper's Avatar
    Viggo Mortensen!

....especially as Aragorn.

I also like Johnny Depp and Matthew MacFadyen, but Viggo remains my favorite
    Last edited by thevintagepiper; 09-12-2006 at 02:25 AM.
    [rebelution]-[drorings]-[love]

don't fall down.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thevintagepiper View Post
    Viggo Mortensen!

....especially as Aragorn.

I also like Johnny Depp and Matthew MacFadyen, but Viggo remains my favorite

Hear hear to Viggo and Depp

"there are people in the world so hungry that God can not appear to them except in the form of bread"

Mahatma Gandhi

Just another nerd RobinHood3000's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Had one for a while as a child on Amy Jo Johnson. Right now, I think Emma Watson's pretty and potentially interesting to know, but I've hit a point where I try to avoid crushes on complete strangers.
    Por una cabeza
    Si ella me olvida
    Qué importa perderme
    Mil veces la vida
    Para qué vivir

Ok . . . my most beautiful celebrity is Milla Jovovich. The main reason why, however, is because she portrayed Joan of Arc in an awful, historically inaccurate movie awhile back. I daresay that everytime I look at Milla I imagine she is Joan of Arc, and that I'm more attracted to Jehanne than I am to Milla.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood3000
    . . . . but I've hit a point where I try to avoid crushes on complete strangers.
    It's the craziest thing, to be interested in a person you will never meet (unless you're a stalker), you don't know well enough personally, and will never be with (unless against their will). Definitely an activity to avoid.
    As Kingfishers catch fire, dragonflies draw flame . . .

Why disqualify the rush? I'm tabled. I'm tabled.

Just another nerd RobinHood3000's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Not that I'm not a stalker (I prefer the term hunter myself) -- I just don't see myself fawning if I were to encounter a celebrity on the avenue.
    Por una cabeza
    Si ella me olvida
    Qué importa perderme
    Mil veces la vida
    Para qué vivir

Oh, which one to pick, I have 3 fairly significant celebrity crushes. First one to come into my head is Harry Sinclair, who played Isildur in LOTR. That character fascinated me even before I saw the movie but Harry made me love him.

and my other major crush has been festering for years and years, Dave Gilmour from Pink Floyd in all his greasy rock god splendor.

Well, I never had crushes on celebrities. I remember with disgust the time after "Titanik" when a huge number of girls were wearing DiCaprio shirts. I, obviously can appreciate the beauty of some of them. Here is Selma Hayek
    Attached Images Attached Images

Seeker of Knowledge Shannanigan's Avatar
    St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands...that's in the Caribbean for you lost ones...
    Blog Entries
    Growing up in LA, where it is taboo to fawn over a celeb if you see them in public (sooo uncool!, lol), I could crush all I wanted but never dreamed of running up to them and being like "Oh my God I love you!!!" heehee

I loved Seth Green when I was young(er), and really, what heterosexual female could resist Johnny Depp? (swoon)
    You learn more about a road by travelling it than by consulting all of the maps in the world.

Blog Entries
    A long time ago, I had a little bit of a crush on Jessica Alba, she was pretty hot in the days of Dark Angel. She was about the only reason I watched the show, because it was pretty awful. Nowadays, it has passed, and I'm once again without a celebrity crush.

She was quite easy on the eyes in 'Into The Blue' too. Which is a film from last year, so maybe I'm not past this celeb crush yet.

Having said that, I am generally quite underwelmed at the prospect of meeting or seeing a celebrity. At the off chance I actually recognize a celebrity, I'd probably just go on my business. I have no intention to get all autography and swoon in their presence or anything like that.

Jessica Alba might be the exception though, but she needs to put on a bit of weight, she's too thin last time I saw a pic of her.

Yes, any celebrity crush I am likely to have will be entirely based on outward beauty. That's why I'll never take myself serious with celebrity crushes.
    There is no darkness, there is no light, there is only Lasagne!

what is a cait? thevintagepiper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Idril View Post
    Oh, which one to pick, I have 3 fairly significant celebrity crushes. First one to come into my head is Harry Sinclair, who played Isildur in LOTR. That character fascinated me even before I saw the movie but Harry made me love him.

Oh! that reminds me of David Wenham (Faramir) and especially Craig Parker (Haldir)....

Ah, there are so many great looking celebrities (and non-celebrities ) but Viggo is STILL my favorite.
    [rebelution]-[drorings]-[love]

don't fall down.

Blog Entries
    Hayden Christensen is my celeb crush of the year.
    "...if you weren't smart enough to get a pedophile in a dress to put a small amount of water on the child’s forehead, then what the eff did you think was going to happen?

Now that would be telling it, wouldnt it?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannanigan View Post
    ), and really, what heterosexual female could resist Johnny Depp? (swoon)
    Me!

I dont know if it counts as a crush but there a few films Ive watched just to see certain actors smile ( hey I collect smiles dont I ! ) Or just for their voices.

Yes, any celebrity crush I am likely to have will be entirely based on outward beauty. That's why I'll never take myself serious with celebrity crushes
    I thought that was the point, people actually take them seriously?
    My mission in life is to make YOU smile
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The time has come," the Walrus said,"To talk of many things:

Forum Rules- You know you want to read 'em

|Litnet Challange status = 5/260
    |currently reading

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade View Post
    I thought that was the point, people actually take them seriously?
    Yes, yes, absolutely! I take the crushes I have very seriously, as if the world depends on it, I just don't take myself serious when confronting myself with said crushes.
    There is no darkness, there is no light, there is only Lasagne!

Page 1 of 76 1234561151 ... LastLast