Thread: Religon and Aliens

Now that would be telling it, wouldnt it?
    Blog Entries

Religon and Aliens

Where do most major religons stand as to the exsistance of Aliens*??

* Aliens as in other worlds with intelligant life forms ( or even people) other than in This solar system?

I belive in aliens ( to that exetent ) tnot that theyveinvaded and abduct people. But that they exsist.
    And I belive the Quaran backs that up.
    So what I want to know is what do other religons think?
    My mission in life is to make YOU smile
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The time has come," the Walrus said,"To talk of many things:

Forum Rules- You know you want to read 'em

|Litnet Challange status = 5/260
    |currently reading

life is but a dream
    [I think the aliens planted their seed on this earth in "their own image" and left. Now they are experimenting on us from afar. Kind of like Irwin Shaw's novel "God was here but he left early."] hehe.
    I only wanted to live in accord with the promptings that came from my true self. Why was that so very difficult?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    From Christian point of view, I think there are no extraterrestrial/aliens/creatures which reside in other planets/galaxy. This is mainly because there is no single statement in the Scriptures which mentioned the existence of other living beings other than those on earth.

Other members, who have much deeper knowledge in Christianity, probably would be able to give much better answer

Blog Entries
    Well, this is infact a very difficult question and requires an analysis of your own interpretation of existance.

Personally I think that there could be aliens, but there is a distinct possibilythat we are alone...from a christian perspective there is a sense of isolation, and that perhaps aliens/ sightings are manifestations of passed on peoples.

However from my very personal perspective, there is probably not any aliens, we are probably just a unique experiment, maybe there are other experiments...but are they really alien to us?

---------------
    Stanislaw Lem
    1921 - 2006, Rest In Peace.
    "Faith is, at one and the same time, absolutely necessary and altogether impossible"

life is but a dream
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanislaw

However from my very personal perspective, there is probably not any aliens, we are probably just a unique experiment, maybe there are other experiments...but are they really alien to us?
    good point. hmm maybe "" is somehing we created to fill the human hole of isolation and universal loneliness. maybe we are alone..
    I only wanted to live in accord with the promptings that came from my true self. Why was that so very difficult?