Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 13 of 305 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182363113 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you eating/drinking right now?

Blog Entries
    Coffee with cream that I just bought the other day...the cream seems a little funky.

*goes off to check the sell by date on the carton of cream.*
    "It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes."
    Douglas Adams

"Frivolity is a stern taskmaster."
    Zippy the Pinhead

~Posting images tutorial~

A Powerade option, and couscous with broccoli. YUM!!!
    "A man can live and be healthy without killing animals for food; therefore, if he eats meat he participates in taking animal life merely for the sake of his appetite. And to act so is immoral." -Leo Tolstoy

E.L. Fugde double stuff cookies and black cherry flavored powerade option water.

A limonata (a carbonated lemon drink - very delicious!) and a raspberry muffin.

Paï Mu Tan tea.
    "What else is love but understanding and rejoicing in the fact that another person lives, acts, and experiences otherwise than we do…?"

yes, that's me, your friendly Moderator 💚 Logos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    double mochaccino
    Forum » Rules » FAQ » Tags » Blogs » Groups » Quizzes » e-Texts »
    📚 📚 📒 📓 📙 📘 📖 ✍🏻 📔 📒 📗 📒 📕 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚

weer mijn koekjestrommel Schokokeks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kilted exile View Post
    What is the pollution? Cryptosporidium? E-coli? Or is it a solids problem? I am amazed that it has happened twice in 2 months, What is you water source? Ground water? Surface water? Local or Municipal?
    You're right about E-coli, it's them ! They have started to chlorinate the water, and it should be okay in a couple of days (or so they say...)
    The water source is local ground water, as far as I know. I heard that something is wrong with an UV-device that is used to purify the water of certain undesirable bacteria. But now E-coli is developing, is that logical ?
    But hey, in case you're an expert, feel to come to fix it, you'd be the hero of a whole village

As the water's still undrinkable, I'm having milk with honey at the moment.
    "Where mind meets matter, both should woo!"
    Currently reading:
    * Paradise Lost by John Milton

now then ;)
    Blog Entries
    I am eating Blueberry yoghurt chewy granola bars, and drinking OJ

Quote Originally Posted by Schokokeks View Post
    You're right about E-coli, it's them ! They have started to chlorinate the water, and it should be okay in a couple of days (or so they say...)
    The water source is local ground water, as far as I know. I heard that something is wrong with an UV-device that is used to purify the water of certain undesirable bacteria. But now E-coli is developing, is that logical ?
    But hey, in case you're an expert, feel to come to fix it, you'd be the hero of a whole village
    Yeah e-coli is a huge problem. If the UV disinfection device isnt working you'll get a lot more than just e-coli in your water. The chlorination process should fix things up pretty quickly, however with this being the second outbreak in such a short period of time they should go to strict continuous chlorine treatment and residual monitoring until the UV channel problem can be adequately fixed.
    Not an expert by any means, But i am trained as an operator in Water distribution;Water Treatment; Wastewater Treatment & Wastewater Collection.

Also seeing as I just quit my job, I've got some spare time so I could come take a look at it sure.
    There once was a scotsman named Drew
    Who put too much wine in his stew
    He felt a bit drunk
    And fell off his bunk
    And landed smack into his shoe
    ~(C) Ms Niamh Anne King

yes, that's me, your friendly Moderator 💚 Logos's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This is fascinating reading about e-coli as I eat some puff pastry thingy with marinara sauce and grilled chicken
    Forum » Rules » FAQ » Tags » Blogs » Groups » Quizzes » e-Texts »
    📚 📚 📒 📓 📙 📘 📖 ✍🏻 📔 📒 📗 📒 📕 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚 📚

Seeker of Knowledge Shannanigan's Avatar
    St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands...that's in the Caribbean for you lost ones...
    Blog Entries
    whats Powerade option?

I'm just drinking good old H20.
    You learn more about a road by travelling it than by consulting all of the maps in the world.

weer mijn koekjestrommel Schokokeks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannanigan
    I'm just drinking good old H20.
    Yeah, I'd love to

Quote Originally Posted by kilted exile View Post
    The chlorination process should fix things up pretty quickly, however with this being the second outbreak in such a short period of time they should go to strict continuous chlorine treatment and residual monitoring until the UV channel problem can be adequately fixed.
    Not an expert by any means, But i am trained as an operator in Water distribution;Water Treatment; Wastewater Treatment & Wastewater Collection.
    Also seeing as I just quit my job, I've got some spare time so I could come take a look at it sure.
    Hehe, maybe my village is just cursed Continous chlorine treatment doesn't sound so yummy to me, either...
    Sure, you'd be warmly welcome here, given that you'd take the pains to travel to one of Germany's most provincial backwaters

I'm having coloured pasta with cream cheese at the moment (always cautious not to drop anything on the keyboard )
    "Where mind meets matter, both should woo!"
    Currently reading:
    * Paradise Lost by John Milton

Blog Entries
    Tea with a little milk. My dad & I went out to lunch earlier...mmm, sauteed spinach on pizza is very good!
    "It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes."
    Douglas Adams

"Frivolity is a stern taskmaster."
    Zippy the Pinhead

~Posting images tutorial~

a coffe !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shannanigan View Post
    whats Powerade option?
    It's a flavored water that has elecrolytes or vitamins or something in it and it's very good, I prefer the black cherry flavor.

I just finished a reuben sandwich and a powerade option, black cherry flavor.

Seeker of Knowledge Shannanigan's Avatar
    St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands...that's in the Caribbean for you lost ones...
    Blog Entries
    lol^^^ ...so I guess it's like Propel?

I just had some mango
    You learn more about a road by travelling it than by consulting all of the maps in the world.