Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 297 of 305 FirstFirst ... 197247287292293294295296297298299300301302 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 4575

Thread: What are you eating/drinking right now?

  1. #4441
    Wild is the Wind Silas Thorne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    New Zealand (Mostly)
    Posts
    2,788
    Blog Entries
    94
    Pineapple lumps

  2. #4442
    Good morning, Campers! Jay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    7,251
    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho View Post
    JAY!

    Watermelon Sandwich.
    just for clarification purposes, I was not being eaten or drunk, Sancho was being all off-topic-y

    herbal tea
    I have a plan: attack!

  3. #4443
    running amok Sancho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,508
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    just for clarification purposes, I was not being eaten or drunk, Sancho was being all off-topic-y

    herbal tea
    Haha! Correctamundo! I was just happy to see Jay return.

    Oatmeal and coffee.
    Some people call me Maurice
    'Cos I speak of the pompatus of love

  4. #4444
    Casual Olympian Buckthorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    390
    Vodka with Fanta lemon.
    Cherry tomatoes

  5. #4445
    Pièce de Résistance Scheherazade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Tweet @ScherLitNet
    Posts
    23,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckthorn View Post
    Vodka with Fanta lemon.
    Cherry tomatoes
    It must be 5 o'clock somewhere anyhow, right?

    ~
    "It is not that I am mad; it is only that my head is different from yours.”
    ~


  6. #4446
    Casual Olympian Buckthorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    390
    Quote Originally Posted by Scheherazade View Post
    It must be 5 o'clock somewhere anyhow, right?

    Hell yeah! Its actually my last day of drinking, I'm going to have 6 months off (and maybe abstain permanently). So I'm going out with a bang!

  7. #4447
    Pièce de Résistance Scheherazade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Tweet @ScherLitNet
    Posts
    23,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckthorn View Post
    Hell yeah! Its actually my last day of drinking, I'm going to have 6 months off (and maybe abstain permanently). So I'm going out with a bang!
    Do tell us why, please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    just for clarification purposes, I was not being eaten or drunk, Sancho was being all off-topic-y
    Why not? I get the feeling you may not be so bad grilled!

    ~
    "It is not that I am mad; it is only that my head is different from yours.”
    ~


  8. #4448
    Casual Olympian Buckthorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    390
    Quote Originally Posted by Scheherazade View Post
    Do tell us why, please.
    I tend to have a weird relationship with alcohol. I can take it or leave it, but when I do drink I tend to binge (EG over Christmas I probably drank the equivalent of a ½ litre of Whisky a day – but didn’t drink for about a month beforehand).
    Drinking has become a bit of a crutch for me at the moment and I decided a few days ago that I was going to have a 6 month break because I think it’s important for me to stop (for a while at least) to make sure that the decision to do so is still mine to make.
    I don’t want to carry on drinking and get to a point where I either have to stop or can’t. The silly thing is that I actually enjoy not drinking and I think life is too short to waste it on something that only brings short term relief from my problems.

  9. #4449
    Good morning, Campers! Jay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    7,251
    Quote Originally Posted by Scheherazade View Post
    Why not? I get the feeling you may not be so bad grilled!

    I'm not bad prepared any way, I'm even awesome raw, too
    I have a plan: attack!

  10. #4450
    Pièce de Résistance Scheherazade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Tweet @ScherLitNet
    Posts
    23,903
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckthorn View Post
    I don’t want to carry on drinking and get to a point where I either have to stop or can’t. The silly thing is that I actually enjoy not drinking and I think life is too short to waste it on something that only brings short term relief from my problems.
    Good luck with it, Buck. Let us know how you get on
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I'm not bad prepared any way, I'm even awesome raw, too
    *is worried about heartburn*

    ~
    "It is not that I am mad; it is only that my head is different from yours.”
    ~


  11. #4451
    Super papayahed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    17,049
    egg salad sandwich


    (sorry Scher, didn't feel like shopping after the facial)
    Do, or do not. There is no try. - Yoda


  12. #4452
    running amok Sancho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,508
    A fine barley wine
    Some people call me Maurice
    'Cos I speak of the pompatus of love

  13. #4453
    deus ex machina Shalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Down in the Valley
    Posts
    7,127
    Blog Entries
    106
    I am having Elder Betty. It's a beer and it's my third one, and for the first two, I was certain that what I was drinking was Elder Berry. But no, upon closer inspection, it is in fact Elder Betty. The art on the label is pretty awesome. It looks like a tree, but upon closer inspection, you see that the tree has breasts and she is reaching her arms above head and there are all these branches coming out around her. And she has a cauldren there, too. And underneath all that, it says Elderberry Weiss. It is good.
    "...if you weren't smart enough to get a pedophile in a dress to put a small amount of water on the child’s forehead, then what the eff did you think was going to happen?

  14. #4454
    Two Gun Kid Idril's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    North Dakota
    Posts
    9,468
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalot View Post
    I am having Elder Betty. It's a beer and it's my third one, and for the first two, I was certain that what I was drinking was Elder Berry. But no, upon closer inspection, it is in fact Elder Betty. The art on the label is pretty awesome. It looks like a tree, but upon closer inspection, you see that the tree has breasts and she is reaching her arms above head and there are all these branches coming out around her. And she has a cauldren there, too. And underneath all that, it says Elderberry Weiss. It is good.

    Oh, that is awesome, Shalot. Elder Betty with a busty tree label, I want to drink that.
    the luminous grass of the prairie hides
    feet lovely and still as sleeping doves,
    porcelain bones strong enough to carry a life,
    but weighty and unmovable
    As black Dakota hills.
    ~ Riesa

  15. #4455
    Casual Olympian Buckthorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    390
    Chocolate chips, cinnamon cereal squares, black coffee

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •