Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Add A Word' Story Game

Blog Entries
    As I stared, I became disoriented and slightly giddy because there in the clearing stood two superheros that appeared to be dancing.

Then the lily found itself swaying through the circles of bizarre winds...
    I wrote a poem on a leaf and it blew away...

Fresh, Fair and Innocent Adelheid's Avatar
    As I stared, I became disoriented and slightly giddy because there in the clearing stood two superheros that appeared to be dancing.

Then the lily found itself swaying through the circles of bizarre winds rushing...
    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed." Romans 10:9-11

Then the lily found itself swaying through the circles of bizarre winds rushing and ...
    There is no polite way
    of being happy

Fresh, Fair and Innocent Adelheid's Avatar

Then the lily found itself swaying through the circles of bizarre winds rushing and whistling ...
    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed." Romans 10:9-11

Just another nerd RobinHood3000's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Then the lily found itself swaying through the circles of bizarre winds rushing and whistling beyond...
    Por una cabeza
    Si ella me olvida
    Qué importa perderme
    Mil veces la vida
    Para qué vivir

As I stared, I became disoriented and slightly giddy because there in the clearing stood two superheros that appeared to be dancing. Then the lily found itself swaying through the circles of bizarre winds rushing and whistling beyond illuminous ...
    There is no polite way
    of being happy

As I stared, I became disoriented and slightly giddy because there in the clearing stood two superheros that appeared to be dancing. Then the lily found itself swaying through the circles of bizarre winds rushing and whistling beyond illuminous shadows.

As I stared, I became disoriented and slightly giddy because there in the clearing stood two superheros that appeared to be dancing. Then the lily found itself swaying through the circles of bizarre winds rushing and whistling beyond illuminous shadows. By ...

Xamonas Chegwe, wonderful image : illuminous shadows !
    There is no polite way
    of being happy

As I stared, I became disoriented and slightly giddy because there in the clearing stood two superheros that appeared to be dancing. Then the lily found itself swaying through the circles of bizarre winds rushing and whistling beyond illuminous shadows. By the...

As I stared, I became disoriented and slightly giddy because there in the clearing stood two superheros that appeared to be dancing. Then the lily found itself swaying through the circles of bizarre winds rushing and whistling beyond illuminous shadows. By the flickering...

Thanks Camelia
    Last edited by Xamonas Chegwe; 03-24-2006 at 02:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    As I stared, I became disoriented and slightly giddy because there in the clearing stood two superheros that appeared to be dancing. Then the lily found itself swaying through the circles of bizarre winds rushing and whistling beyond illuminous shadows. By the flickering lantern....
    "Don't matter who they are, anybody sets foot in this house, they are company and don't let me catch you remarking on their ways like you were so high and mighty."

As I stared, I became disoriented and slightly giddy because there in the clearing stood two superheros that appeared to be dancing. Then the lily found itself swaying through the circles of bizarre winds rushing and whistling beyond illuminous shadows. By the flickering lantern of...

As I stared, I became disoriented and slightly giddy because there in the clearing stood two superheros that appeared to be dancing. Then the lily found itself swaying through the circles of bizarre winds rushing and whistling beyond illuminous shadows. By the flickering lantern of youth

As I stared, I became disoriented and slightly giddy because there in the clearing stood two superheros that appeared to be dancing. Then the lily found itself swaying through the circles of bizarre winds rushing and whistling beyond illuminous shadows. By the flickering lantern of youth the...

Just another nerd RobinHood3000's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Then the lily found itself swaying through the circles of bizarre winds rushing and whistling beyond illuminous shadows.

By the flickering lantern of youth, the passionate...
    Por una cabeza
    Si ella me olvida
    Qué importa perderme
    Mil veces la vida
    Para qué vivir

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast