Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526

Thread: 'Add A Word' Story Game

Closed
    As I stared, I became disoriented and slightly giddy because there in the clearing stood two superheros that appeared to be dancing.

Then the lily found itself swaying through the circles of bizarre winds rushing and whistling beyond illuminous shadows.

By the flickering lantern of youth, the passionate but restrained ancient two superheros seemed, on reflection, uplifted and slightly tired of saving the world.

"Why is your left head aflame?"

His left ear listens, the voice hoarse with deep sadness. "My lost love will never walk beside those fragile trees because those dreams have come to pass."

Awaking, G-Force Romeos at attention, waiting impatiently for teatime to come before his manacles felt themselves combatting birds that cough, wondering stupidly why penguins dance.

"Teammate!" I shouted. "Breakfast!!"

Three Warriors turned away struggling to run at the howling door but G-Force Romeos were self-immolating and disintegrating across boundaries. It slowly changes from cupcakelike swimming-pools misted thickly with marsh-gas, entangled creepers on dried-up riverbeds to a pool cue!

"How perplexing!" the warriors raged at Mephistopheles, "Lord we almost screwed up the most pointless battle ever to have our false-teeth rattling like marbles in the crypt."

Klaxons, then destined to make Barbie cue with a little, inarticulate voices coming unbidden like gnats.
    Sophocles didn't mash Electra's nosegay because, paradoxically, it had already infloresced. Imagine all the fairies dying without a cause to rationalise!
    "A pox!" exclaimed Master Bates, superheroesquely, "Upon my perusal of Wittgenstein, facts sputtered wildly into philosophical diarrhoea!"
    "Replenish yourselves with unparalleled xweeths," I replied.
    Faithfully diagnosing the carbonated liquid apparently destroyed myriad molecules of superheroism. My disposition towards parakeets has ended-up in a controversial confusing conversation much like this jumble sale extravaganza!

"Of course! Guitar prodigies," Giant Panda logic failing to realize telephone sarcasm. Hacky-sac was googled. Clockwise spirals creating cheeseburger came adrift racing towards resolution but resulted synchronomously in ignorance and ingenuity. Unfortunately the Guitar strings resolutely serenade bellydancing.

Wonderful! Sapphires glinting in moonlit. "End of story!" exclaimed Eva, "But wait! There's a somnambulist somewhere wobbling to-and-fro amidst guards wielding ice trays over musically grown cantaloupes."

Mysterious things gyrated with ...cantaloupes, star fish, otherwise known as exotic square-dancers, and gelatinous anomalies.

"Blasted Dr. Pepper guzzlers!"

Suddenly, sluggish pranksters lethargically lifted exploding boxes of hand-made Christmas crackers! Burning in anticipation,

Blog Entries
    As I stared, I became disoriented and slightly giddy because there in the clearing stood two superheros that appeared to be dancing.

Then the lily found itself swaying through the circles of bizarre winds rushing and whistling beyond illuminous shadows.

By the flickering lantern of youth, the passionate but restrained ancient two superheros seemed, on reflection, uplifted and slightly tired of saving the world.

His left ear listens, the voice hoarse with deep sadness. "My lost love will never walk beside those fragile trees because those dreams have come to pass."

Awaking, G-Force Romeos at attention, waiting impatiently for teatime to come before his manacles felt themselves combatting birds that cough, wondering stupidly why penguins dance.

Three Warriors turned away struggling to run at the howling door but G-Force Romeos were self-immolating and disintegrating across boundaries. It slowly changes from cupcakelike swimming-pools misted thickly with marsh-gas, entangled creepers on dried-up riverbeds to a pool cue!

"How perplexing!" the warriors raged at Mephistopheles, "Lord we almost screwed up the most pointless battle ever to have our false-teeth rattling like marbles in the crypt."

Klaxons, then destined to make Barbie cue with a little, inarticulate voices coming unbidden like gnats.
    Sophocles didn't mash Electra's nosegay because, paradoxically, it had already infloresced. Imagine all the fairies dying without a cause to rationalise!
    "A pox!" exclaimed Master Bates, superheroesquely, "Upon my perusal of Wittgenstein, facts sputtered wildly into philosophical diarrhoea!"
    Faithfully diagnosing the carbonated liquid apparently destroyed myriad molecules of superheroism. My disposition towards parakeets has ended-up in a controversial confusing conversation much like this jumble sale extravaganza!

"Of course! Guitar prodigies," Giant Panda logic failing to realize telephone sarcasm. Hacky-sac was googled. Clockwise spirals creating cheeseburger came adrift racing towards resolution but resulted synchronomously in ignorance and ingenuity. Unfortunately the Guitar strings resolutely serenade bellydancing.

Wonderful! Sapphires glinting in moonlit. "End of story!" exclaimed Eva, "But wait! There's a somnambulist somewhere wobbling to-and-fro amidst guards wielding ice trays over musically grown cantaloupes."

Mysterious things gyrated with ...cantaloupes, star fish, otherwise known as exotic square-dancers, and gelatinous anomalies.

Suddenly, sluggish pranksters lethargically lifted exploding boxes of hand-made Christmas crackers! Burning in anticipation, the
    Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty
    ~Albert Einstein

Closed

Suddenly, sluggish pranksters lethargically lifted exploding boxes of hand-made Christmas crackers! Burning in anticipation, the half-mad

Blog Entries

Suddenly, sluggish pranksters lethargically lifted exploding boxes of hand-made Christmas crackers! Burning in anticipation, the half-mad poets
    Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty
    ~Albert Einstein

Closed

Suddenly, sluggish pranksters lethargically lifted exploding boxes of hand-made Christmas crackers! Burning in anticipation, the half-mad poets tried

Blog Entries

Suddenly, sluggish pranksters lethargically lifted exploding boxes of hand-made Christmas crackers! Burning in anticipation, the half-mad poets tried haphazardly
    ~Albert Einstein

Closed

Suddenly, sluggish pranksters lethargically lifted exploding boxes of hand-made Christmas crackers! Burning in anticipation, the half-mad poets tried haphazardly to

Blog Entries

Suddenly, sluggish pranksters lethargically lifted exploding boxes of hand-made Christmas crackers! Burning in anticipation, the half-mad poets tried haphazardly to capture
    ~Albert Einstein

Closed

Suddenly, sluggish pranksters lethargically lifted exploding boxes of hand-made Christmas crackers! Burning in anticipation, the half-mad poets tried haphazardly to capture rapturous

Blog Entries

Suddenly, sluggish pranksters lethargically lifted exploding boxes of hand-made Christmas crackers! Burning in anticipation, the half-mad poets tried haphazardly to capture rapturous mermaids
    ~Albert Einstein

Closed

Suddenly, sluggish pranksters lethargically lifted exploding boxes of hand-made Christmas crackers! Burning in anticipation, the half-mad poets tried haphazardly to capture rapturous mermaids until

Blog Entries

Suddenly, sluggish pranksters lethargically lifted exploding boxes of hand-made Christmas crackers! Burning in anticipation, the half-mad poets tried haphazardly to capture rapturous mermaids until someone
    ~Albert Einstein

Closed

Suddenly, sluggish pranksters lethargically lifted exploding boxes of hand-made Christmas crackers! Burning in anticipation, the half-mad poets tried haphazardly to capture rapturous mermaids until someone remembered

Blog Entries

Suddenly, sluggish pranksters lethargically lifted exploding boxes of hand-made Christmas crackers! Burning in anticipation, the half-mad poets tried haphazardly to capture rapturous mermaids until someone remembered that
    ~Albert Einstein

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526