Thread: Homer's Iliad and Odyssey

Homer's Iliad and Odyssey

Do you have these available? I searched but did not find them.

Thank you in advance.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, pull back the curtains, and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater." -Frank Zappa

They are both available. Look for Homer in the list of authors, you'll find both.

Thanks. I found them. Is it required to read the Iliad before the Odyssey, or does it not really matter?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, pull back the curtains, and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater." -Frank Zappa

Blog Entries
    I read the Odysey first and understood it well enough..... however, if I knew about the Illiad back before I read the Odysey, I probably would have read it first.
    I wrote a poem on a leaf and it blew away...

Sounds good. Thanks!

well i read the Odyssey first even though i went out of order but all the same
    i think that you should read the odyssey first