Buying through this banner helps support the forum!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Types of Friends....

Smile Types of Friends....

Well.. all of us have differents types of friends with different personalities , specially when u have to make new friends at ur college or uni
    for me most of my friends were fine , but each of us chose differents ways to our colleges so i had rarely seen them ,and in my way to the medicine college i had to hang out with the most complicated personalty i've ever been with , that person is so senstive , i cannot say or even do a thing without that person comments , and gets easily upset without any reasons so that person stops talking to me for days then comes back to me like nothing ever happened and i discovered many complex feeling like he thought that he is a mistake in my life and so he blamed himself or the converse that he blames me for being with him , cuz he was afaultin the life as he says , now i am trying my best to change that person or at least to discover his true attentions from our friendship
    well , that for me what about ur friends ?, Is there anyone with a strange personaliy that u wanna change ?

I want my friend not to be very religious.
    I sang of leaves, of leaves of gold, and leaves of gold there grew.

Just another nerd RobinHood3000's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I want one of my friends to realize that atheism does not preclude morality, and to respect my position as much as I've respected hers. She even has the gall to write on a blog, in consecutive surveys, that "Atheists are idiots" and "I don't like people who dislike others on the basis of categories."
    Por una cabeza
    Si ella me olvida
    Qué importa perderme
    Mil veces la vida
    Para qué vivir

Different types of friends:

School friends=losers hanging out together for protection

Military friends=misery loves company

Work friends=enemies in office politics

Social club friends=lemmings

Church friends=judgmental lemmings

Man i know..
    For me we where 9 best friends in hight school... now were only 5 left and deteriorating ( nobody died don't worry just got lost on the way.. ).
    So here is our story...
    The first to leave (number nine) got leashed ( can you say that.. i don't think so but it would help understand what happened to him.. ..) by a women...
    It was so bad.. every time you called him he was aying stuff like .. sorry i'm going out with.. or she doesn't want us to go... he just became a slave..
    Number eight got increadbly annoying.. i can't even discribe it but it just happen so that one day we just stopped talking to him...all of us.. at the same time.. wierd..
    Number seven was the combination of the two above him.. girlsfriend + becomeing abit annoying..
    ( it starts to sound as if we are some snobish people but if you'd meet this guys.. you'd agree with us..)
    Number six is still one of my best friends but he went for a year to the USA and Then New Zealand.. and now only half a year after he's back he's going to study in the USA so we don't get to see him too... ...
    and so it just the 5 of us... i work with my friend... study spanish with another.. and with the other two we all hang out on weekends..
    Well there you go... summry of my friends...

Quote Originally Posted by Weeping Willow
    The first to leave (number nine) got leashed...by a woman...It was so bad.. every time you called him he was saying stuff like .. sorry i'm going out with.. or she doesn't want us to go... he just became a slave.
    There is nothing more pathetic than a whipped man. He should be put to sleep like a dog.

Now that would be telling it, wouldnt it?
    Blog Entries
    And I am the sad one whose personality people want to change

My mission in life is to make YOU smile
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The time has come," the Walrus said,"To talk of many things:

Forum Rules- You know you want to read 'em

|Litnet Challange status = 5/260
    |currently reading

In libris libertas Aurora Ariel's Avatar
    Night, never feel like you have to change for anyone.Unless it's self-improvement and of your own doing.If someone can't except your personality the way it is, then they are obviously not worth it.Don't waste your time with the extremely narrow-minded.Take strength in the thought that you are accepting of other people's differences and above the unnecessary pettyness.
    My own brain is to me the most unaccountable of machinery --always buzzing, humming, soaring, roaring, diving, and then buried in mud. And why? What's this passion for?
    -Virginia Woolf

“I want to write a novel about Silence,” he said; “the things people don’t say. But the difficulty is immense.” He sighed. - Night and Day

well I hate these things, friends who try to change you or friends you have to change and also friends who just vanish for no reason... I used to be very friendly and I could fit with any personality, but when I got in uni my best friend wasn't spending much time with me because I wanted to hang around with many people that I felt were nice people and she always used to be very much isolated from new people, so we started to disagree on things, in fact I never knew her good because it was always her will that was completed and what I thought was the least... we were friends for 13 years and then at uni we just started not to stay together anymore and now we hardly see each other, I visited her to keep in touch but she never bothers... I don't like to be friends with people who think that the world spins around them... then at uni for three years I had different friends, but in fact people never understand me, they think I'm weird because I am too sincere and I don't mind telling people they look good or that they are smart or any other compliment, but only if they are true and they find that weird about me, and also that I am always happy, I'm always smiling and somehow that scares people off, so somehow all my friends were afraid of my critics and were afraid of my compliments, my sincerity, but they found the wrong way to tell me about that, they used to insult me in many ways, thinking that they are oly jokes, and thinking that because I am always very happy, I don't have feeling and I won't get hurt, but I did. so I started withdrawing from their friendship and now there are so few of them which I still keep contact with... I always say, people who want to love me and be my friends go ahead I don't mind but those who want to insult me don't even think about it... I won't tolerate it.... that's what I say to myself every time someone annoys me and it works, I feel much better when I have not too many "friends"
    but I have you guys now, who I consider real friends...

Yuppy Kaltrina!

You have us whom you can consider your friends.
    I sang of leaves, of leaves of gold, and leaves of gold there grew.

Just another nerd RobinHood3000's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hear, hear--you've always got friends here, Kaltrina!
    Por una cabeza
    Si ella me olvida
    Qué importa perderme
    Mil veces la vida
    Para qué vivir

Thank you guys I know I do and I appreciate that very much...

its good to have friends who always cheer u up cuz they are happy, they really make u love to go out and to have a new day , its a ablissing i think, and its better than to have people who never satisfy

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord
    its good to have friends who always cheer u up cuz they are happy, they really make u love to go out and to have a new day , its a a blessing i think ...
    "A good friend stabs you in the front." -- Oscar Wilde

Those are the very things I admire about you Kaltrina. Be true to yourself. You have a lot of wisdom Aurora for one so young.
    Night I cannot believe that anyone in their right mind would want to change you.
    Weeping, life does change people, hurts or tragedies or hardness of life and whether we like it or not we cannot go back. You have to accept the changes and realize that you too are changing and are not the same for instance as you were before the army.
    Dark Lord you sound like such a caring person. I think that the truth is many on this forum log on with broken hearts and dreams at times but put that aside for the most part to enter in to a lovely world of online friends. It is easy to be kind and supportive to one another because frankly we don't have to live with one another and see faults and such that would push us away in the non virtual world.
    I try hard to just accept that each person is on their own journey, sometimes we meet up and have the same things in common, mostly we don't. But we cannot judge another person's journey or how they respond because of what they have gone thru. Many people don't change their good regard for us just because their lives have changed, but they are now unable to enter in, they have gone on on their path.
    Dear girl it hurts my heart to hear how you are treated. I have gone thru similar things believe me. I just try to realize that their perception of me is rather one dimensional, they pick one thing they like such as humour or acceptance or sacrifice and think that is the whole of me, like they do you. And then they can't imagine that what they say would in any way bring you pain. Just accept that they are undeveloped yet, very superficial and shallow and refuse to accept pain. They are like new borns in a sense and can't really do that much until they have a means in their hearts and minds to do it.
    For me, my friends differ from very intellectual gentlmen and ladies to hell's angels types. I don't change for any of them but because I accept them for some odd reason they are drawn to me. So depending upon whom I am with I live for a little in their world and learn from them and support them
    And then there are those that flat out hate me, hate everything about me. I don't know why and when I have asked some they can't answer. So I guess it is a spiritual thing somehow. I don't really know why.
    Last edited by rachel; 12-29-2005 at 01:31 PM. Reason: wrong word

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast