Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: romeo and juliet personfication

omg pretty u wont belive this and i wouldnt either if i were you, but im a freshman who is in english 1 honors and i need to find examples of different things like personification, oxymorons, similes,metaphors.etc. im so glad u posted the personifications u got. ty for the help

Shakespear didn't actually write this story!! hasn't anyone hear of Tristan and Isolde? he just stole the plot and his friends actually wrote the play for him because he was on a trip to Venice!

Quote Originally Posted by prettygrlxgrave View Post
    a pun is a play on words....for examaple mercutio is talking to romeo and he says something like...i dreamed too and dreamers often lie....meaning dreamers arent truth ful...or....dreamer lie in a bed...but i dont have the book with me at the moment...hope to help
    Again, totally too late on this one.... about 6 years late, but I only got "that dreamers often lie" now.... and oh my God Mercutio really knew how to make people groan.

I'm still shaking my head.... jeez he could have been a comedian.... "I'm Mercutio Escalus and I'm hosting Saturday Night Live this week..... you've been a great audience....." ....groan....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12