Page 5 of 466 FirstFirst 123456789101555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself here and say Hi.

Blog Entries
    Wecome, Sporkubus. It sounds like you've come to the right place.
    LET THERE BE LIGHT

"Love follows knowledge." – St. Catherine of Siena

My literature blog: http://ashesfromburntroses.blogspot.com/

Just another nerd RobinHood3000's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ahh, you like talking about religion, eh? Welcome home--the Religious Texts forum will suit you just fine. Have fun on the forums, and enjoy your stay.
    Por una cabeza
    Si ella me olvida
    Qué importa perderme
    Mil veces la vida
    Para qué vivir

YVONE: Welcome to the forum! I hope to see in the forum again.

Hey Neverland, "Finding Neverland" is one of the best movies I have ever seen. I am glad that you liked its sound track. I agree with you there that every book Dicken has written is beautiful and one can't remain tearless when reading it. Keep on posting.

Hi sporkubus: Nice to meet you too, You say that you are not a big hobby person but still you have a lot of hobbies. Afterall hobby is something we like to do or enjoy. Like Robinhood, I will say that if you want to discuss religion, you can talk about it all in Religious Text. Keep on posting.

PS: I am counting on you guys that sometime you will drop again.
    I sang of leaves, of leaves of gold, and leaves of gold there grew.

Angel Of Darkness NightmareBeauty's Avatar

Cool

Hello fellow literature lovers,

im back, sorry that i haven't been on for a while. I try to maintain a life outside the computer world,lol. Hi Virgil, Pensive, and Kid nice to meet you. Its cool that we pretty musch share love in the same interests. Love to talk to ya more! THANK GOD I GET 2 WEEKS OFF FOR THE HOLIDAYS. It s going by so fast, tho. Revenge!(inside my mind: on who?) Oh well might as well pic up my ipod, pen,pencil, paper, a book, and a remote control, and make the best of it !

- this is one of the most RANDOM thingS ever created in a smile box. a dancing banana. IT ROX! I live for the random and weird things.

Hey kid, i here (read actually!) that you like comics. SO COOL. I use to read spiderman, x men , i admit i need to read more. I heard there were comics of emily the strange. Ever heard of her? I kinda wanna check it out. I for one do like anime. I love , repeat love INUYASHA. It kicks butt. Naurto is cool. Ireally need to watch the show. I only seen one episode. I've seen the comic books for it. One of my friends have them. It's pretty funny. It cool that you like video games. It love super smash bros. but I really love Zelda. ( Can you say fantasy freak?). BTY, I HATE RAP AS WELL. I'm a rock lover( inside my head: mostly!) It has no meaning in lyrics. Really, the only rap I'll accept is from the band Linkin Park. Mike Shinoda raps about real things. Take a listen their really great in my opinion.

Hey pensive whats up? Its cool to know that you love music esp. rock. I gotta admit i like some classical like Beethoven and such BUT I don't really listen to it alot. If its in a movie then, i guess. lol! I read that you like " Finding Neverland" I love that movie. Johnny Depp and the cast did a great job. I honestly must say that I cried at the end. Its neat that you like edgar allen poe. I can't choose a favorite poem but if i did it'll probably be "The Valley of Unrest". The raven is awesome too.

Virgil, hello. Thanx for the welcome. Love to get to know ya more. I told my friends about this site. My bff sounds interested but their is sort of lack of love for books in my circle of friends. Mostly 3 of us love to read. I hope they join so that this place an have more members. This place is awesome.

Inside my head : dang what a long reply. I think I gotta go.

HELLO TO ALL NEW MEMBERS!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    "Kid?" To whom is he referring?
    Por una cabeza
    Si ella me olvida
    Qué importa perderme
    Mil veces la vida
    Para qué vivir

Quote Originally Posted by RobinHood3000
    "Kid?" To whom is he referring?
    The new member.

Not you, so don't worry.

Good Morning, Uncle Mikey here. Militant Reader currently living (if that's the word for it) in South Carolina. Semi-professional recluse wholly addicted to the written word. Currently working at "rebuilding my childhood" (i.e. at a ripe old age I've started collecting children's literature. Almost finished completing my Mary Poppins set and have almost an entire run of the Tom Swift Jr. books. Next target: the "Young Biographies Of Famous Americans" series which I enjoyed as a tad). God Bless This Noble Company . . . God Bless eBay!
    "I'm not reckless, I'm skillful."

Hey Uncle, Welcome to the forum. Its nice to have you. Keep on posting.
    Do you like music and movies as well?

Hi NightMareBeauty ,
    Glad to have u here , i too noticed that many of members have alot od common , i loved Zelda ,and did u check the new Legend of Zelda , its really going to be something , but i am sick of waiting for its release

I have played the game "Legend of Zelda"

Do you mean the game, Lord?

yes Pensive , the game in GameCube which is called Legend of Zelda : The twilight princes , heard of it ?

Blog Entries
    I hear it's going to be pretty good, but aimed at a slightly older crowd than the previous Zelda games. Apparently, they're actually going to use blood. The mounted combat looks intriguing, though.
    Por una cabeza
    Si ella me olvida
    Qué importa perderme
    Mil veces la vida
    Para qué vivir

hi all,

all hail the online symposium! a beautiful site - thankyou.

i am yet another inductee with a fatal attraction for the written word - the list of favourites is endless - blake, whitman, salinger, lawrence durrell, kafka, konstantine kavafis, henry miller and (surprise, surprise) will shakespeare being a good start.

i'm also pretty fascinated at the moment by a certain kind of country music - the sort of stuff that crossed spheres with bob dylan and leonard cohen in terms of lyrical content (townes van zandt, steve earle etc.) looking forward to sharing some thoughts about these guys - bruce springsteen?

anyhow, i wont make this a protracted intro,

looking forward to participating in this sight the minute i get that computer!

Hey Tiresias, welcome to the forum. I hope to see you as an active member. What are your interests other than Gossip and literature?

Blog Entries
    Excellent--welcome, and nice handle!
    Por una cabeza
    Si ella me olvida
    Qué importa perderme
    Mil veces la vida
    Para qué vivir