Page 443 of 466 FirstFirst ... 343393433438439440441442443444445446447448453 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 6982

Thread: Introduce Yourself here and say Hi.

Hello everyone,

I am a communications professional from India. I have been writing a lot for my work but not for myself. Recently, I joined a creative writing course and it has helped me in developing interest in writing once again. I do not consider myself a great writer but trying to learn more about it. I have started reading lately, and currently I am reading The end of Karma by Somini Sen Gupta. Look forward to learning a lot from everyone here.

A rural part of Sweden, southern Norrland
    Welcome, Shikha, to Literature Network Forums, it is a friendly place you have come to!

Hi, there. Glad to be on the forum. I have four books on amazon and working on a fifth. I hope to learn plenty from this site and look forward to the interactions. Thanks for having me!

If you have published books you are already well on your way. Welcome to the forum, AnthonyDavid

JennaLang
    Hi, It's nice to be able to discuss literature with someone finally! I'm wondering if any of the rest of you have trouble finding people to have these conversations with?

Closed
    Welcome to the site, Jenna. No, I don't find many people who want to talk with me about literature, but hey, to be fair, I don't want to talk with them about Pokemon. Nice to have you with us.

The field of literature is so vast that its often the case that well-known books, like Moby Dick, have only been read by a few of us. There is a whole thread about this book that is still active, though I have never read it. It just takes 2 or 3 interested who have read it to keep it going. There are also threads on serious non-literature subjects, like Astronomy and Cosmology.

Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamwoven View Post
    The field of literature is so vast that its often the case that well-known books, like Moby Dick, have only been read by a few of us. There is a whole thread about this book that is still active, though I have never read it.
    Come on in, DW. The water's fine.

http://onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu...ookup?num=2701

Hi! My name is Sammy and I am an administrator for a charity. I'm not very confident in my writing but my fiancé has been encouraging me to write more so I thought I'd join a forum to read, write and hopefully get some feedback. And meet some new people too! I'm a huge fan of graphic novels, Neil Gaiman and audiobooks. I also used to write Fanfiction for the tv series Supernatural. I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you and to reading lots of new stories ��

Closed
    Welcome, Phoenix. I hope you find what you're looking for here.

Hi everybody!

My mother tongue isn't english. I read books in English and I was looking for a website where I could post my many doubts. Sometimes I don't understand a sentence and I will open a thread. Hopefully you can help me out. I'm currently reading "The girl in the blue coat" by Monica Hesse. I love it!

We will see each other often.

Cheers.

Ps: don't hesitate to correct my mistakes, thanks.

Hi again! How can I open a thread?

Thanks!

Go to the Literature Network Forums http://www.online-literature.com/forums/forum.php, there is a list of topic headings, choose the one you want to start a new thread in, say General Literature, http://www.online-literature.com/for...ral-Literature, on the top of that page it explains +Post New Thread, click that and choose a title for your thread. Thats about it.

Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Damián Bernard View Post
    Hi everybody!

My mother tongue isn't english. I read books in English and I was looking for a website where I could post my many doubts. Sometimes I don't understand a sentence and I will open a thread. Hopefully you can help me out. I'm currently reading "The girl in the blue coat" by Monica Hesse. I love it!

We will see each other often.

Cheers.

Ps: don't hesitate to correct my mistakes, thanks.

Welcome to the site, Damian.

wow that part is i newly discovered.

I'm Ilker, 23.
    I'm not native speaker of English, and am from Turkey. i like sharing ideas and reading other people's ideas about works.
    Also, i feel a bit lost about art and literature, i have many questions about them! If i have any mistake in my writing (except for capital ''I'' :P), please correct me .

I was reading A Tale of Two Cities, but i just stopped reading it. Now i'm waiting for my next book's shipping, my next book is ''B A Paris - Behind Closed Doors (English version)''. I think of reading books in English to broaden my knowledge of vocabulary and grammar.

Sincerely, Ilker
    Last edited by lifeisart; 10-13-2016 at 11:12 AM.