Page 432 of 466 FirstFirst ... 332382422427428429430431432433434435436437442 ... LastLast
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 6982

Thread: Introduce Yourself here and say Hi.

G'day Almaas, nice to meet you.

Hello, here I am. I am an English major to be. Next semester is when I'll start that journey. The most recent book I've read was Kafka's "The Metamorphosis," if that counts as a whole book on its own, otherwise what I completed before that was Orwell's "1984." I am reading two books on and off right now, one at night and one in the day, Nabokov's "Lolita" and Joyce's "Ulysses," respectively. My grammar is bad, according to my latest poetry professor. I love alliteration for no particular reason. I live in Massachusetts.

A rural part of Sweden, southern Norrland
    Welcome kcitte. The 4 authors you mention are undoubtedly central to this forum.

G'day kcitte. Welcome.

"If you don't read, you don't learn'. Me 2016

Hi everyone, look forward to making some new friends, fresh debate & stimulating conversation. I am known as the Cockney Bard Poet, Author & Philosopher. I have appeared on Radio & TV a few times & more recently on the BBC. Love doing talks & teaching. I have a passion for Shakespeare, moreover the great enigma that is Shakespeare. Love to hear 'To Be or Not to Be' read properly. Many times it is not and pains my ears, heart & soul. My two favourite Sonnets are 144 & 86. For more about me please read www.thecockneybard.com it may well challenge the way you think! Never be ashamed to admit you are wrong as it is the first great step to ascertaining truth!

Welcome, Gary! Had a look at your home page. I'm sure you will find a home here on LitNet.

Hey all! So excited to be here. Can't wait to start discussing and I'm looking forward to meeting you all!

Welcome to litnet, Evie.

Thanks Dreamwoven!

Hello everyone! I'm Hilda from Jakarta, Indonesia. I'm a sixth semester English Lit student. I'm currently working on my final paper about blak feminism analysis in Maya Angelou's "Still I Rise" poem. Does anybody know whose black feminism theory can I use? I'm totally lost and have no idea. thankssss

Hi everybody,

I am a toddler in the vast world of literature.

Im Allen from Toledo, OH and have been a Joycean for over 35 years. Ive studied, on scholarship, at Univ College, Dublin, as well. I am currently reading Dante's The Divine Comedy and loving it. I cannot wait to go to Florence lol! I also am very well read and knowledgable about Faulkner. My Secret Pleasure is Crime Fiction!

Quote Originally Posted by nasiisa View Post
    Hi everybody,

I am a toddler in the vast world of literature.
    I think we all are!

Quote Originally Posted by Allen Mahan View Post
    Im Allen from Toledo, OH and have been a Joycean for over 35 years. Ive studied, on scholarship, at Univ College, Dublin, as well. I am currently reading Dante's The Divine Comedy and loving it. I cannot wait to go to Florence lol! I also am very well read and knowledgable about Faulkner. My Secret Pleasure is Crime Fiction!
    Plenty here for you to get your teeth into, Allen.

Hi there
    I'm currently reading The Adventures of Roderick Random by Smollett.
    English isn't my native language so feel free to correct me.
    "Come Sir, I know what I know" Lucio the Duke, Measure by Measure, William Shakespeare