Page 419 of 466 FirstFirst ... 319369409414415416417418419420421422423424429 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 6982

Thread: Introduce Yourself here and say Hi.

I am books lover and so thrilled to discover this forum. Looking forward to participate in near future. Just say hi to everybody. :-)

A User, but Registered! tonywalt's Avatar
    Cayman Palms, Cayman Islands, Cayman Islands
    Blog Entries
    Hi Yun Yi, Welcome - just look around and participate

Hi everyone. Just an occasional writer here. Probably won't post often. Most likely only when I have something to share. But looking forward to sharing what little I have someplace safe.

Closed
    Hey troops. Nice to have you with us. Please post as much of your work as you like. When you do, though, you may want to specify whether you would like critical feedback or are just sharing. Many people want the former (because better us than a potential publisher), and some of the comments can be merciless. If you don't want that, be sure to say so. And if some jerk doesn't get the picture and wallops you, try not to take it too seriously. Sometimes criticism is helpful and sometimes it's just someone trying to sound important. Nice to have you here in any case.

Thanks Pompey. I appreciate the heads up and looking forward to ignoring the trolls ! :-D

Hi all
    Randomly saw this site - independently working on a mid life education. Tastes run eclectic but tend not to care for pop lit -- with some exceptions.

Closed
    Welcome LaurieN. No shortage of midlife characters here (including yours truly); and we're all eclectic, at least till the transformer blows. Please make yourself right at home.

HI everyone.

I'm new in this forums. I hope to have a good time with everyone. I'm from Mexico and I like the literure in differents lenguage, specially in english. Excuse me if my english isn't good at all, i stiil practice this lenguage. Greetings to all.

Closed
    Hola Aldo! You are most welcome here.

Dear Community Members

I say HELLO to ALL
    I introduce myself as an Author.

Thanks!
    Swadesh

Closed
    Welcome Swadesh. It's nice to have you with us. Please make yourself right at home.

Evening, community members

Just popping by to say Hi. I currently find myself in a shortage of people with whom to freely ramble on about this or that story or topic. Moving to a new city and taking a job from home are not so conducive to enriching conversations!

I've used the site before when in need of some literary entertainment to kill some idle hours in between lectures, but never the forum. Hope to have some interesting (in the most open sense of the word haha) chats here

Closed
    Welcome to the site, InkDrought. There's no shortage of free rambling here, so may you find that for which you seek.

Hi All,

I am CoenW and I am quite new here. I don't consider myself as a good writer of literature, but I like creative writing, collaborative brainstorming, and exchanging ideas with aspiring writers and readers.

My favorite genres are mystery and screenplays. Hope everyone one is doing well!

Till next time!

Closed
    Welcome to the site, CohenW. People aren't always the best judges of their own work, so perhaps you are a better writer than you think.