Page 416 of 466 FirstFirst ... 316366406411412413414415416417418419420421426 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 6982

Thread: Introduce Yourself here and say Hi.

Hello all.

I'm a High School librarian, have read mountains of literature, but now read mainly poetry and Shakespeare. What else is there to say? I have lots of interests, but these will be revealed in any posts I write.

Cheers.

Hello all.

I read 19th century British and American novels and stories for pleasure ?! The very first book I remember reading as a child was `Treasure Island`, so it must have been this that sparked my love for the classic novels. However, it was only in my early twenties that I really began reading with a passion, (I am now 47). My favourite author is Thomas Hardy.
    I am going to post a query about Elizabeth Gaskell very soon in the dedicated Authors threads, which I hope somebody could help me with.

Toodle-pip for now..

Closed
    Hello nounboy, and welcome to the site.

What else is there to say? Um, how do you feel about gerunds?

Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tam Lin View Post
    Hello all.

I read 19th century British and American novels and stories for pleasure ?! The very first book I remember reading as a child was `Treasure Island`, so it must have been this that sparked my love for the classic novels. However, it was only in my early twenties that I really began reading with a passion, (I am now 47). My favourite author is Thomas Hardy.
    I am going to post a query about Elizabeth Gaskell very soon in the dedicated Authors threads, which I hope somebody could help me with.

Toodle-pip for now..
    And why come you to Carterhaugh without command of me?

Welcome in any case (which is probably what Tam Lin should have said to young Janet in the first place), you will find many lovers of 19th century fiction here, so you should fit right in. Nice to have you with us.

I'm married to Verbgirl. So watch out.

Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nounboy View Post
    I'm married to Verbgirl.
    Congratulations. You must have a very active private life. I'm married to adjective girl myself. She's gorgeous.

Hello guys I am new to this forum. My name is Saimom,a new member in online-literature.
    Glad to become member and wishing you all good luck
    Happy postings
    thanks and cheers!!!

Closed
    Hello Saimom. Welcome to the site!

Hi everyone my name is Darneisha! Im currently 16, I love poetry, and I write very suspenseful books. So I hope you guys enjoy it please check me out comment and be active.

Hello,

Right now I'm at a point in my life that I don't know what I want to do in regards to my career. Because of that I decided to join this website and find relaxation in my writings and have honest feedback through people on here who can help me improve in my writing.

Thank you! I look forward to reading other peoples' work and visa versa.

Hello djaee,

Welcome to this site! I'm new as well but thought I'd drop you a hello and wish you the best of luck!

~MS

Closed
    Welcome to the site, Darneisha! You will find many poetry lovers here, and the odd suspense fan, too. What poets and authors do you enjoy? (How's that for being active?)

Closed
    Welcome MS! Career decisions are hard, but people usually find their way eventually. (Good luck, though). People will definitely give you honest feedback here, so hold on to your socks and don't be offended. Or if you just feel like talking, debating, or complaining (my specialty), feel free to do that, too. It's very nice to have you with us.

hi to every body

Blog Entries
    Howdy all y'all.

You poets (and wouldn't you know its) please join us in the poetry contests @ http://www.online-literature.com/for...s-amp-Contests . We don't bite, but we are always looking for fresh blood.

Ta ! (short for tarradiddle),
    tailor STATELY
    tailor

who am I but a stitch in time
    what if I were to bare my soul
    would you see me origami

7-8-2015