Page 402 of 466 FirstFirst ... 302352392397398399400401402403404405406407412452 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 6982

Thread: Introduce Yourself here and say Hi.

Hello literature lovers, I am pleased to be a member of this forum. Dorffi

Closed
    Hello Dorffi. Welcome to the site. Please enjoy yourself! Literature lovers

Red face Introduction

Quote Originally Posted by Pensive View Post
    Hello everybody, It's nice that we are getting so many new forum members who share with us their precious views. There should be a place to introduce yourself and say hi; and this is it.

Come on and tell us about yourself. What are your hobbies? What are your favourite books? And also share with us everything else you would like to tell us about yourself.

Have a nice time browing the wonderful world of books and book-worms!
    My real name is Mark and I am a graduate student working on a doctorate in Reading and Literacy. I really like to read all types of books of Classic to Stephen King, but I really like reading Children's literature. I like the historical series like Little House series, Lord of the Rings series, Narnia Chronicles, etc. I have also received a Masters in Education specializing in Children's literature and I am currently trying to find spaces to publish my work. I have also worked as a licensed practical nurse for 13 years where I also worked as an activities assistant working with the geriatric population and as a substitute assistant teacher in a Head Start classroom for a few years. One day I would like to teach a course dealing with Children's literature as a therapeutic mileau.
    Life is learning to accept what happens.

My name is Adam; I am a student in the David Lynch Master's in Film program this year, and for my upcoming thesis film, I have decided to adapt "The Parasite" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Thought I might register in these forums to meet some fellow Conan Doyle fans!

Hi!
    I'm Carla Godfrey, I've been writing as a hobby for years and I self publish on amazon.
    I love reading as well as writing.
    My new novel, What Happens In Between is available for pre-order on Amazon, feel free to have a look!
    Last edited by Carlag; 02-13-2015 at 12:35 PM.

Closed
    Welcome to the site, Mark. You will find fans of all kinds of writing here, with no shortage of LOTR enthusiasts. It's nice that you found us. Please make yourself at home here and enjoy yourself.

Closed
    Welcome to the site, Adam. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle has plenty of friends here. I read the Holmes stories as a teenager, along with The Lost World and the other novels from that series. Hopefully now that Holmes and Watson are something of enjoying a comeback with the kids, some of the lesser known Doyle stories will become popular again. Welcome aboard in any case. Please enjoy yourself here.

Closed
    Welcome Carla. Congratulations on your book. Hope you can stay and get to know us a little.

Christina Smith
    Hello Guys! How are you all?
    I'm very much fond of novel & story. It is a great place for me.

Closed
    Hello Christina! If you like novels and stories (and can put up with bookworms like us), then yes, this is definitely a great place for you. Welcome to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Pensive View Post
    Hello everybody, It's nice that we are getting so many new forum members who share with us their precious views. There should be a place to introduce yourself and say hi; and this is it.

Come on and tell us about yourself. What are your hobbies? What are your favourite books? And also share with us everything else you would like to tell us about yourself.

Have a nice time browing the wonderful world of books and book-worms!
    Hi everyone!

I'm Abbey and I'm crazy about (good, engaging, thoughtful, smart) books. I am a dancer and a mountain climber and I raise horses. I'm taking my senior year in college off to read and meditate and get back to my horses before I go back to school this Fall.

My favorite books are journey and quest and magical realism oriented: Mosquito Coast, The Jaguar Hunter, One Hundred Years of Solitude, and recently, a fascinating book called "Lamonga: River of the Seven Spirits" that was given to me as a gift.

Looking forward to discussing with you all about the wonderful world of books.

hi i am jagdish sankhla
    i am an engineering student
    it's fantasist

Closed
    Hey jagdish! Welcome to the site!

Hi all, am new to the site. Before I start with posting and reading here, I just want to say hi to all members with a small alteration of my favorite quote - "May beauty be before us. May beauty be behind us. May beauty be above us. May beauty be below us. May beauty be all around us all."