Page 353 of 466 FirstFirst ... 253303343348349350351352353354355356357358363403453 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 6982

Thread: Introduce Yourself here and say Hi.

Hey guys, My name is Jovan Đurić, and I am coming from Serbia. I'm only 15 years old and of course, there is a lot of place for improvement. I enjoy writing short stories.

Hope you all have fun at this site.

Hello guys, I'm Sara from Italy I've been in love with literature since I was 8 years old and I've also been writing stories since then. I hope to find people whom I can share my interest with! You all have a great day!
    "If you retain the ability to imagine yourself into the lives of those who do not have your advantages, then it will not only be your proud families who celebrate your existence, but thousands and millions of people whose reality you have helped change. We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better" (J.K.Rowling)

I'm not actually "new" here. My old account was "shinigami", I was a whiny 2nd/3rd year high school student who paraded herself as the God of Death... er... Goddess.

Now, I'm back, and I miss the old games... especially "King of the Hill". I hope that people from the past are still active.

This is the Goddess' 2nd coming.

helo evrybody.....dis z bhavna....doing reserch in language but really crazy fr literature nd explore d classic wrld.

Quote Originally Posted by Pensive View Post
    Hello everybody, It's nice that we are getting so many new forum members who share with us their precious views. There should be a place to introduce yourself and say hi; and this is it.

Come on and tell us about yourself. What are your hobbies? What are your favourite books? And also share with us everything else you would like to tell us about yourself.

Have a nice time browing the wonderful world of books and book-worms!
    Hello everybody. I am a new member and I believe you will speak with me about books and other things.

Hello is Amy oru on line

Well i think it's too late.

Hello friends ...i'm back

Hello my droogs

Hi!
    I'm Priscilla, I'm 19 years old and I'm a bookaholic. I enjoy reading and writing, but mostly I'd like to improve my writing. I came across this site and was hoping to get some feedback for my essays and all that jazz (they are, probably, incredibly suckish... but I really am willing to improve :3)
    Nice to meet you all!

Introduction

Hello, this is my first time on this site. I love talking about books. I enjoy European literature and South American literature. I am hoping to start my Masters in Literature in the next year or so....

Do you want to come with me on my adventures? Nice. Don't be afraid if I take you along to your scariest thoughts or to a harrowing nightmare. You see, I like writing stories. I look up to Stephen King, Anne Rice, James Patterson and Dan Brown. I'm in my 30's and a call center agent by profession. otherwise I'm your normal, tired, neurotic, bored employee. I practically halted myself from following my dreams simply because I need to feed myself and pay my bills. I go to work every single night take inquiries over the phone, sometimes kissing up to the boss. For a very long time I denied myself from realizing my dreams or even refused to discuss about it to other people. I guess this is the time even when it means taking a hit or entering uncertainty.

Come in. Enter my world. I would love some company, though.
    I'm plain. I'm stark. I'm simple. I'm artless. But I am a performer of grotesque.

Newbie :)

Hi everyone Im new here and look forward to getting to know everyone here!

Wink hiiii

I'm Caroline! Hey everyone! I have a taste for classic literature and an open mind towards all types! I'm friendly and always eager for a hearty conversation!

Greetings from Big Penny!

A warm hello to everyone here in this forum. I'm studying English literature at the university of Vienna and I hope to share some experiences and thoughts and learn something new by participating in forum discussions.

Angry Proust Exhaustion

I am so happy to find a group of like-minded, book-preoccupied folk -- I am currently struggling with Proust -- fending off the (ironic) sleepiness which invariably plagues me every time I attempt one of those endless, rambling sentences -- reading it in English, so am afraid that I'm missing much of the irony -- the white noise that clogs my brain ("...this is an IMPORTANT BOOK, you IDIOT) makes getting through it even tougher -- any insights??

hi

this is ondigo asuka,
    i am interested in the african literature and i have joined this forum sothat we can share the rich available experience and know quite alot and learn about africa.
    so if there are people of this mind on this forum, let us start it.
    hope that i enjoy the experience of the network of this community.
    thanks and bye.