Page 351 of 466 FirstFirst ... 251301341346347348349350351352353354355356361401451 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 6982

Thread: Introduce Yourself here and say Hi.

Kyle - Introduction

Recently retired. I was one of those dreamy kids who lived life through books. And then life got in the way. Most of what I read for 40 years was 'quick and easy.' I'm ready to complete my list of 'must read' books.

Hello everyone! Looking forward to engaging in nice conversations and brainstorming with all of you. You can all call me Byron.
    Love Your Enemies, It Pisses Them Off

Blog Entries
    Welcome Byron. Good to have you here.

A summer of Shakespeare

I am a long ago English major who decided to begin a summer project of reading the entire works of William Shakespeare and writing about the experience at www.elenalouiserichmond.com. I found my way onto this site because I needed the last lines of King Lear for my blog and was too lazy to go get my Pelican Shakespeare and look them up. I am hoping to have some interesting conversations and much elucidation of texts!

Hi,my name is louis and i'm a student of MBA..any other question ??

hatch it till it bleeds
    Hello,
    I am interested in networking in here, and gathering industry knowledge as I begin my journey through unfolding a novel. Any help, guidance, etc, will be well received, and I will do my best in attempts of repaying any and all favors on the matter at hand. I have always written singularily, solitary, as it is a cathartic means for me to release an overflow of wanton needs that repudiate silence, and failed communication. I have been given advice to join up on a forum for best practices, and critical analysis and feedback. Thanks for having me, wish me luck,
    yours digitally,
    B J Patrick

Hi everyone

Hi i'm Neil. I come from wales, am 13 years old and an avid reader.

Hi everyone, I'm a new writer on this site. I'd love it if people read my stories ^_^ You all can call me Laaraula.
    Last edited by Laaraula; 07-16-2012 at 02:12 AM.
    He told me he would stay with me forever, but then he realized that I wasn't going to live that long.

Blog Entries
    Welcome everyone. Please find a forum and start posting!
    Before sunlight can shine through a window, the blinds must be raised - American Proverb

Dryer
    Hey all, I just found out this place existed. I'm a Creative Writing major at the University of Mary Washington, and I'm looking to ramp up the quality of my writing for graduate school. Nice to meet you all!

Hello everyone Iam also new to this community

Smile Hello People!

I hope to share lots of treasures here with you!

See you later

Hello.

er, I'm 36, and live with my hubby and little boy. I am not really what you would call a writer, I am an artist/illustrator. Apart from illustrating books in the sense of creating a picture to go with the text, I produce/reproduce old manuscripts/documents with illumination and/or calligraphy. A lot of my work involves this type of illustration (so I apologise in advance, I am terrible with the computer and internet, and am much more at home with a quill/pen/brush/pencil )

I love the old classics, Dickens etc and I do tend to veer more towards the Victorian writers as opposed to other periods of time. I have tried to read modern lit, but it just doesn't do it for me.

I love anything to do with King Arthur, (makes sense really, living in Cornwall, and am lucky enough to live not that far away from Tintagel), lots of inspiration for me for all my illustrative needs. It pretty much makes sense, that in order to be an illustrator, I do indeed have a big interest in books, and do read a lot ;D

I love watching documentaries (particularly anything to do with history), and I love being outdoors, I go walking quite a lot.

I can't think of anything else to write :S Apart from I am quite shy, and I may not post stacks and stacks, only when passionate on a subject/book I am not one of these people that MUST interact on a daily basis without fail. Hope to have some interesting convos and poss make some interesting friends on here.

Welcome all!
    Glad to see so many interesting new people on board!
    I sang of leaves, of leaves of gold, and leaves of gold there grew.

Hello everyone,

I'm a 20 year-old guy from Portugal who has been reading this forum for a long time and finally decided to join. It's interesting to find out how different people have different interpretations and take different lessons from the same book. That's why I always try to read other perspectives given by other readers here in the forum.